the super dry member
Sep 24, 2012
America
✟17,238.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Crown Royal tonight and Anderson Valley ESB beer.
DCP_2063.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JM
Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟750,799.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You ever try any flaked tobacco JM? A friend gave me some to try. Rolls up and fits snugly in the bowl. Smokes well too. Can't recall the name, but it was quite a different experience compared to your standard type of baccy.

I have and did like it. It was Samuel Gawith something or other but too strong to smoke all the time, the wife would kill me if I smelled like that all the time...but it did taste good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟750,799.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Heading out to the Buxton Homecoming Party tonight. I'm not drinking but driving. I thought I would grab some bitters to make a few old fashions tomorrow afternoon but the local B&M doesn't sell them anymore!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!

I'll have to sip it with water.

jm

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟750,799.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Went fishing with Kim Riddlebarger last night.

Ok, he didn't really come fishing, but I had his lectures on my iPod.

Caught the biggest cat I have ever landed last night and a turtle! I visited a small, shallow creek to test some floats I made, not expecting to catch anything. The water is about a foot and a half deep. The catfish I caught was close to 10lbs.

Not bad.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟750,799.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Did you keep the turtle?

My great grandfather from Quebec was famous for his turtle soup. He passed away without handing down the secret. I let it go. Actually the turtle let my hook go. He wasn't caught on the hook just biting it and when I reel him to the bank he let go and beat it. He watched me from the middle of the creek for 20 minutes before he took off.

My wife and I did a toured a winery this afternoon and had a blast tasting all kinds of fancy vintages. We bought a couple bottles and I found a Chardonnay Barrique that has a strong oak and vanilla flavour. Perfect for a whisky drinker.

j

Upvote 0