Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since Lord Jesus is "The Way" then we are to follow Him be to saved.

We dont follow Jesus to be saved.
We do this......instead......Jesus says...>"you must be born again".

Bottom line.

Do you want to go to heaven?
Then you "must be born again".

Upvote 0

setst777

Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
Greenfield
Visit site
✟355,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We dont follow Jesus to be saved.
We do this......instead......Jesus says...>"you must be born again".

Bottom line.

Do you want to go to heaven?
Then you "must be born again".

"Born Again" is not a magic term.

We are saved by faith in Lord Jesus, as I have repeatedly stated to you. You want to keep misrepresenting me.

The "Faith" by which God saves us is demonstrated by following the ONE whom we have put our faith in.

IF you are not following Lord Jesus, and obeying all He commands of His faithful ones, then such person is a liar - as that person's faith in counterfeit.

A true believer is a disciple of Lord Jesus - following Him. You have seen the Passages, yet you reject them.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A true believer is a disciple of Lord Jesus - following Him. You have seen the Passages, yet you reject them.

Of course i dont reject what i teach.
Get real.

Here is the thing tho.......Its one thing to teach correctly that we are to "present our bodies a living sacrifice', but its the gospel of the devil that teaches that if we don't, we lose our salvation.

Did you read this?

Salvation vs : service.

Upvote 0

setst777

Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
Greenfield
Visit site
✟355,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course i dont reject what i teach.
Get real.

Here is the thing tho.......Its one thing to teach correctly that we are to "present our bodies a living sacrifice', but its the gospel of the devil that teaches that if we don't, we lose our salvation.

Did you read this?

Salvation vs : service.

If your faith in Jesus does not translate into presenting your body as a living sacrifice to Lord Jesus, then your faith is counterfeit.

Romans 6:19-22 (NIV)
Just as you used to offer yourselves as slaves to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer yourselves as slaves to righteousness leading to holiness. 20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. 21 What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! 22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Hebrews 12:14-17 (WEB)
14 Follow after peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no man will see the Lord, 15 looking carefully lest there be any man who falls short of the grace of God, lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and many be defiled by it, 16 lest there be any sexually immoral person, or profane person, like Esau, who sold his birthright for one meal. 17 For you know that even when he afterward desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for a change of mind though he sought it diligently with tears.

Upvote 0