Prophetic practice thread (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SapphireAngel7

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of God...and His righteousness. And all these things shall be added unto you.....Praise the Lord!!"

Hello SapphireAngel,
I read this and Song of Solomon popped into my head. And, this was the verse I came across, they are lovely, hope they brighten your day!

Song of Solomon 6:4
O my love, you are as beautiful as Tirzah. Lovely as Jerusalem. Awesome as an army with banners! :amen:

Praise God...may this bless you as it has me! Amen! :hug: hannah :wave:

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD,
And He delights in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the LORD upholds him with His hand."
Psalm 37:23-24
GLLOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY amen! THANK you Jesus!!! YOU are AWESOME!! THIS really spoke to me..all these did. GLORY!
HALLELUJAH!!!! Comon Jesus!!!!

Maybe the water represents the anointing of God (Psalm 42). Maybe it represents like you said. Ahhhh...Praise God!!!! Hallelujah Anyhow!

You are getting many many things today for me! I was gonna pray for you then I saw everything you wrote...You're goin' to fast for me!!! LOL...Just kiddin'. :D
OK, buddy, this is what I got, you mentioned needing a word..what I heard was..."the wilderness may be long and dry, but freedom is coming".

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
GLLOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY amen! THANK you Jesus!!! YOU are AWESOME!! THIS really spoke to me..all these did. GLORY!

OK, buddy, this is what I got, you mentioned needing a word..what I heard was..."the wilderness may be long and dry, but freedom is coming".
Wooohoooo!!!!

God you are a great God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just received a call that my great-great grandmother....93 years old.....is in Vanderbilt hospital. I cannot drive there...too far. She is a wonderful woman who has filled my life with many memories. I do not believe she is a Christian. Please pray...that it seems to be her time...and that somehow she would accept Christ before she dies.

Thank you for your prayers.

Her name is Leona

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

FireyAngel

I just received a call that my great-great grandmother....93 years old.....is in Vanderbilt hospital. I cannot drive there...too far. She is a wonderful woman who has filled my life with many memories. I do not believe she is a Christian. Please pray...that it seems to be her time...and that somehow she would accept Christ before she dies.

Her name is Leona
praying

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As I was saying good bye, God laid on my heart something that I would like to share with you all. It is about God's protection when we are faithful to count the cost and follow anyway.

Many years ago, I was talking to a young friend of my sisters. This young woman was a new christian and was seeking answers to what God would have for her. When we got back to the house, we sat in the car in the dark and talked. The rest of the story I found out only later. You see, she got so angry at the words I spoke that she took out a knife, and raised her arm to stab me. It was then that as she described it, a force like that of a hand, grasped her arm and would not let her go until she released her anger and put the knife away. I asked if I was wrong. She assured me that I was point blank on every thing I said.

The point is this, though we may go through trials and face the enemy on every side, God is there and will sooner or later avenge the evil doers. What we must do is stand firm in the truth. Never waivering. Never questioning or guessing or retracting what God is saying. For if it is indeed God's words, no foe, no enemy can destroy us. We can trample on snakes and scorpions and not be harmed.

May you each find the courage to stand firm on the words of God and may you each know without question what words are God and what words are other.

Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As I was saying good bye, God laid on my heart something that I would like to share with you all. It is about God's protection when we are faithful to count the cost and follow anyway.

Many years ago, I was talking to a young friend of my sisters. This young woman was a new christian and was seeking answers to what God would have for her. When we got back to the house, we sat in the car in the dark and talked. The rest of the story I found out only later. You see, she got so angry at the words I spoke that she took out a knife, and raised her arm to stab me. It was then that as she described it, a force like that of a hand, grasped her arm and would not let her go until she released her anger and put the knife away. I asked if I was wrong. She assured me that I was point blank on every thing I said.

The point is this, though we may go through trials and face the enemy on every side, God is there and will sooner or later avenge the evil doers. What we must do is stand firm in the truth. Never waivering. Never questioning or guessing or retracting what God is saying. For if it is indeed God's words, no foe, no enemy can destroy us. We can trample on snakes and scorpions and not be harmed.

May you each find the courage to stand firm on the words of God and may you each know without question what words are God and what words are other.

Wow!!!
:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Someone's gettin' VERY SPIRIT-FILLED!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

I accept that word!!! That means a lot to me in this season!!!!

*sings...free at last*

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Hallelujah!!!!! and AMEN!!!!

:clap:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Her name is Leona

In my prayers sis!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.