Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yay!!!! Heather and I did it!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Ok let's all start by praying in the Spirit for this thread!!!
That was weird....I thought Apsalmistspraise was here but it redirected me to the beginning of the other thread lol!!

Reactions: mrguitar
Upvote 0

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes....Lord we just ask that you continue to allow us to share your good news with other brothers and sisters. Lord we just ask for a special anointing over this thread so there will only be uplifting and loving on one another. Lord we ask for your perfect will to be done. Amen

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes....Lord we just ask that you continue to allow us to share your good news with other brothers and sisters. Lord we just ask for a special anointing over this thread so there will only be uplifting and loving on one another. Lord we ask for your perfect will to be done. Amen

AMEN!!!

Lord we ask that You continue to pour out Your precious spirit upon us. That you will guide us and lead us to You and let our eyes be open. In Jesus Name Amen!!!!

*continues to pray in the Holy Ghost*

Upvote 0

rushingwind62

Debi1967 is the love of my life!!!!
Sep 24, 2005
Green Valley, IL.
✟10,505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, we lift up this thread to you and ask that you be a part of every post. Teach more about the prophetic gift you have gave us and teach us how to use those gifts with wisdom and love, Bless everyone who comes into this thread and light a fire in the hearts of your people. Let this fire spread throughout CF and around the world....in Jesus name...amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Josh....just be encouraged......at the beginning of the last thread...I was reading it a min ago and it was if it was talking to you right now....it said that Karin saw you on top of some stairs...kind of what you are going through now.

Yep! It does seem like that doesn't it! Well Praise God!

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father, we lift up this thread to you and ask that you be a part of every post. Teach more about the prophetic gift you have gave us and teach us how to use those gifts with wisdom and love, Bless everyone who comes into this thread and light a fire in the hearts of your people. Let this fire spread throughout CF and around the world....in Jesus name...amen

Amen!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

freedomnchrist

Blessed by the BEST!!!
Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father we ask that Your glory go before us and that Jesus be our rear gaurd. May the Holy Spirit protect us and fill us on all sides.
Bless those who serve You here and continue to pour out a river of love over all who enter.
Amen!
I have had that very thing on my mind here lately...Jesus before and behind us. Praise God!!

Reactions: whatfor
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.