Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's true though friend.. seeking is the best part. but it's the not hearing from God part that is getting me down.. although the wilderness is always one of the best places to grow closer to God and chase God:)
There is always a valley. lol here is a thought one of my friends shared with me in a song they wrote called bitterwseet joy: there is no joy without pain, no rainbow without the rain, no flowers without a seed that has died and no answered prayer without a reason to pry:into the heart of God!

Upvote 0

steven07

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2007
Paraguay
Visit site
✟25,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's true though! Your last post was very touching and I needed to hear it!:) I'll definitely be knocking and seeking and waiting.. I'm actually enjoying it! Even though I don't hear from God I know that He's watching me and rejoicing in my drawing near:)

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's true though! Your last post was very touching and I needed to hear it!:) I'll definitely be knocking and seeking and waiting.. I'm actually enjoying it! Even though I don't hear from God I know that He's watching me and rejoicing in my drawing near:)
hey think on this for a minute: are you sure you are not hearing his voice> I think you are. here are my reasons for thinking that: 1. my sheep hear my voice and they know me.-when others put words on this thread:you are able to discern it as truth not because of you but because of Christ IN you :O) 2. you read his word: this is a direct way for you to commune with him. 3. you desire to hear more of him and less of you: he loves a willing servant, a vessel wanting to be used by him. and 4: Ps 37: read it:O) and smile. as your desire grows for only having his desire this is a direct comune with him on your dreams being his dreams!!!

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes, he is excited....Another one he says......He loves when another one continues to seek for more of him......:)

Upvote 0

steven07

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2007
Paraguay
Visit site
✟25,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The thing is.. I think I AM hearing His voice.. but I can't discern His voice from mine! And I don't hear it clearly.. I guess that just comes with practice though.. I want to be able to speak with Him all the time and just commune with Him constantly.. I want Him to tell me random things throughout the day.. I dunno.. I'm not expecting too much am I? I don't think so.. I believe God wants that level of communion.. I don't believe I'm wrong.. He's gone though too much to not have that level of communion and MORE!

Upvote 0

steven07

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2007
Paraguay
Visit site
✟25,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a favor to ask both of you.. If both of you could pray for my room mate Daniel and get a word for him that would be very much amazing! See if the Lord reveals anything to you guys.. I just told him about the thread and he doesn't think it's possible:p Shall we prove him wrong?:p

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The thing is.. I think I AM hearing His voice.. but I can't discern His voice from mine! And I don't hear it clearly.. I guess that just comes with practice though.. I want to be able to speak with Him all the time and just commune with Him constantly.. I want Him to tell me random things throughout the day.. I dunno.. I'm not expecting too much am I? I don't think so.. I believe God wants that level of communion.. I don't believe I'm wrong.. He's gone though too much to not have that level of communion and MORE!

Yes, that is what I am telling you...He wants you to get to the point where you will know you are talking to him with no doubts....Because after seeking him, he will reveal himself to you in a very supernatural way and you will know it is God....He changes his voice by the way at times..Sometimes he is clear and sharp, sometimes he sounds a little dull and dry..But, you will know it is him..Because at that point you have taken on the nature of Christ and you have the mind of Christ...and all you do is commune with him......you can wake up and say, "Morning God" and he will say, "Good morning Steven"............He will talk to you as long as you want, until you are tired..........and even tell you goodnight only after you say so..........he never sleeps or slumbers.............Is that not cool or what.........:amen:

YES, HE DIED FOR US TO HAVE THIS......IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

He told me to scream that..........

It may creep some people out, but it is very real..........very real..........God is very real..........:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
what i know is the more i start giving words to people the more i just KNOW it is NOT me. when your prayer everytime becomes: Lord my my words be your words and let nothing be said that could lead one away from you and let nothing I say take away from your power: That is when you EXPECT God to answer that prayer HUMBLY of course. Stop asking whether it is him and ask him before you write or say something:Lord, i will write what you say. Amazing but true, i started to write for one person on the reppage thing: reppage commeth' and i heard God in my head-just a quick thought-it said take that off and write: and then i was writing something that said: watch for God;s divine appointments-their a duzie.
i was like OKAY??? and i sent it anyway lol and the duzie??? he daughter goes to the christian college in my town where i live, she (the mom) owned a coffee shop ad her daughter's nickname is Duzie instead of Josie....since she was a child. the divine appointment? me saying what GOD wanted me to...was to meet someone like that and we will be friends for life now... lol so those sudden mind changes where you think you are talking to yourself? ha you are not talking to YOURSELF. hehehe

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a favor to ask both of you.. If both of you could pray for my room mate Daniel and get a word for him that would be very much amazing! See if the Lord reveals anything to you guys.. I just told him about the thread and he doesn't think it's possible:p Shall we prove him wrong?:p

I will ask the Lord to speak to me about him and see what he says...

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, that is what I am telling you...He wants you to get to the point where you will know you are talking to him with no doubts....Because after seeking him, he will reveal himself to you in a very supernatural way and you will know it is God....He changes his voice by the way at times..Sometimes he is clear and sharp, sometimes he sounds a little dull and dry..But, you will know it is him..Because at that point you have taken on the nature of Christ and you have the mind of Christ...and all you do is commune with him......you can wake up and say, "Morning God" and he will say, "Good morning Steven"............He will talk to you as long as you want, until you are tired..........and even tell you goodnight only after you say so..........he never sleeps or slumbers.............Is that not cool or what.........:amen:

YES, HE DIED FOR US TO HAVE THIS......IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

He told me to scream that..........

It may creep some people out, but it is very real..........very real..........God is very real..........:)
prophesy at work...all i have heard in my head with all that is going on in my life is what you just screamed on the thread lol

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Daniel, I feel there is healing that is needed in your life. I am seeing -wrongly accused- I am arguing with God..lol i better leave it alone, i was going to change the words..lol you need to forgive for the real justice to take place. please let me know if this is out of line....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

steven07

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2007
Paraguay
Visit site
✟25,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AMEN!!:) Praise God!! I just love this thread!! Every time a verse comes to my head that just overwhelms me!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen!"

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
AMEN!!:) Praise God!! I just love this thread!! Every time a verse comes to my head that just overwhelms me!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen!"
oh i get shivers up my spine reading that verse. if i had a favorite i would cry from not being ableto chose!!!! Exceedingly above that which we ask!!!!!!

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
look at the word ABUDANT. wow what a concept abundantly ABOVE. i cant even comprehend how high or how deep or how far his love runs for us, that he would make a PROMISE such as this for us!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.