Sep 3, 2007
Midwest
✟831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 7:13-15

Enter through teh narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

I felt urged to share this

Doer, when I saw your name posted by this thread in my "subscription" folder, my spirit jumped. I'm going to have a word for you my young friend. ("my young friend" is going to be part of it)

Upvote 0

Doer

Nov 27, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
✟764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Doer, when I saw your name posted by this thread in my "subscription" folder, my spirit jumped. I'm going to have a word for you my young friend. ("my young friend" is going to be part of it)
]
Haha, yes please, I'm am very ready! I'm sure it has something to do with my prayer tonight :clap::bow::ebil:^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 7:13-15

Enter through teh narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

I felt urged to share this

Good word :amen:

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As we try to look at the reflection upon the mirror.
The reflection seen seems cloudy and unclear.
Our eyes gaze with wonder at what might appear as our reflection slowly clears.
We begin to realize our greatest fear. What lies within ?? What will we see??
Will the image we see be one of Love and Peace or will it be an image of anger and hate.
Will the image we see be a rose or that of thorns.
The mirror we must look into is not a mirror found upon any wall.
But a mirror thats found on the glasslike suface.
Found upon our neighbors eyes.

Upvote 0

spiritlead

May 25, 2007
Upland, Ca
✟16,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Can anyone post if they have a word for me.

Thanks.

Breakthru is coming, as you press in to the high calling that God has on your life, He is going to bless you with fullness in His Holy Spirit, and as you dig deeper into His Word, He is going to give you fresh bread and meat to satisfy your spiritual hunger, and you will share your new revelation found in the Word and lives will be changed and transformed and seeds will be planted in hearts, as you press in to Him and go higher He will also give you the desires of your heart, in His time!! :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.