small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Neat! Hillary is damned whether she wins or loses. No proof required. Well, proof has never been required in this highly successful smear campaign. Where has the rule of law gone? You know, stuff like "Innocent until proven guilty". When did the Napoleonic code take over the courts in the USA?

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Neat! Hillary is damned whether she wins or loses. No proof required. Well, proof has never been required in this highly successful smear campaign. Where has the rule of law gone? You know, stuff like "Innocent until proven guilty". When did the Napoleonic code take over the courts in the USA?

it's called the "boomerang effect". something can't be sent out without the danger of it's comming back to knock you in the head when you least expect it too.
so if you send out good stuff, it will come back to bless you as good stuff.

but if the stuff you send out is crooked.....that stuff comes back with a whallop.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Is there a reputable source?

InfoWars and Alex Jones aren't exactly beacons of legitimate journalism. They're like a gossip magazine discussing more serious topics than celebrities; but the contest is usually equally as vacuous.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hillary and her cohorts rigged the primary election just
to make her look better. She already couldn't lose, thanks
to superdelegates. After that, what is to stop her from
trying to rig the main election? Her time is limited. If she
doesn't become President, likely she will be indicted by
Trump's administration and hopefully spend a few years
in prison. Even if nothing happens, she has had her second
shot, and will not get another one if she loses.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship

I have a feeling that unless something unforeseen happens, all we'll hear about for the next four years is about how this election was rigged.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I have a feeling that unless something unforeseen happens, all we'll hear about for the next four years is about how this election was rigged.
Personally, I expect that period to be far briefer and accompanied by gunfire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some voters do have memories. That Florida 2000 recount was used as a crutch until the next election in 2004.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I expect that period to be far briefer and accompanied by gunfire.
Not going to happen. Loads of rhetoric but no bullets.

Trump started this rhetoric in response to the Clinton/media narrative that the race was done. Why would the media keep asking only one candidate if they would accept the election results?

It's an underhanded way of putting out there "so you are going to lose. Can we count on you to roll over now and not try hard so Hillary can get some rest for the acceptance speech?"

Did Trump handle it well? Of course not.

You answer such inquiries with :

"Yes I will graciously accept the election results and Secretary Clinton's concession on election day."

But the above won't give you free media time with a few weeks left.

• Winner
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump suspected it but now there is proof. The software found can allocate votes to Hillary to make sure she wins.

http://www.infowars.com/biggest-ele...discovered-in-the-united-states-breaking-now/

Everyone should still go out and vote for Trump. If Hillary wins because she rigged the election and enough patriots protest, there can be an independent investigation to get the results overturned.

I hate to commit the Genetic Fallacy, but if Infowars told me that a square had four sides, I'd double check one just to be sure.

Generally speaking, if Inforwars states something, my assumption is that it is likely that either:
They've completely mis-understood what they're talking about, or;
The opposite to what they've stated will be true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And where Hillary was really born. Oh wait, that won't work because she's white.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Trump suspected it but now there is proof. The software found can allocate votes to Hillary to make sure she wins.

http://www.infowars.com/biggest-ele...discovered-in-the-united-states-breaking-now/

Everyone should still go out and vote for Trump. If Hillary wins because she rigged the election and enough patriots protest, there can be an independent investigation to get the results overturned.
I dont live in the USA n Im 16. But I did think this was interesting...you do realize theres not one link to actual evidence in this story right? Its just a quote from an interview this story is based on.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If she doesn't become President, likely she will be indicted by
Trump's administration and hopefully spend a few years
in prison.

Not sure what's more disturbing, comments like this which exhibit an ignorance of the legal system or that the poster thinks Trump will have dictatorial powers.

Upvote 0