Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This photo is actually a frame from a video where they bring George W Bush into the NASA control room. In the background there is a screen with this guy doing all the motions of being on the ISS but with the blue grid behind him... It's real time.
WOW.. actually found it.

i have seen the original video as to why they setup the blue background in the ISS, you can still see inside of the spacecraft around the small tarp that was placed. i have not found the original yet i am looking for it. it was a school class project i think.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hurricanes rotate only because the round earth spins on its axis. Otherwise high winds would blow straight.

Hurricanes always rotate in one direction in the northern hemisphere, and always rotate the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere - just as you’d expect to happen on a rotating globe..

To understand this effect , get a globe map of the earth - you know - one of those round balls that turn on an axis, and have a friend turn it clockwise while you look down at it while standing over it - then lay down on the floor and look up at it - now it’s turning counter-clockwise to you, and clockwise to your friend, simultaneously(at the same time).

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So what about this dropping a inflatable globe earth on the iss, whose claim is they are in micro gravity. Where objects are supposed to float around.

63kMPdgW6yAaL6XGCbMJQa.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The inflatable earth globe drops at 5:15

wow really his arm was squeezing it and it popped out floated downwards the direction from him. it did not just drop because of gravity it would of fell a lot faster. boy will people spin anything. its clear it floats downward not fall, what a idiot who ever made the video.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I agree that God made the moon for times and seasons.

God also made light. We can do experiments with light to learn more about it. For example, we can see that light bends when it goes through a glass of water. What causes this? We can do experiments to try to learn more.

In the same way, we can ask what causes the phases of the Moon. Why does the position of the moon in the sky and its phase affect the tides?

How far do you believe a person can see?

We can talk about the sun vanishing over the horizon, but I think it would be good to have a flat Earth map that you accept first, so that we can talk about the distances involved.

If you are still around, you have ask a few times for a flat earth map. Well i do not have one and will not be getting one unless God draws up one for me.

But i would like to ask how about you show a globe with the land masses (continents) in their actual size and in proper relation to each other.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟182,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are still around, you have ask a few times for a flat earth map. Well i do not have one and will not be getting one unless God draws up one for me.

But i would like to ask how about you show a globe with the land masses (continents) in their actual size and in proper relation to each other.
Hi d taylor,

Good to hear from you again!

A globe showing the continents in their proper size and relations? I thought a standard globe did that.

(Of course, if I post a picture of a globe here, it will be two dimensional but a globe in real life is three-dimensional.)

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,727.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If you are still around, you have ask a few times for a flat earth map. Well i do not have one...

If you haven't got a map, how do you know the continents' actual size and relation to one another?

• Useful
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi d taylor,

Good to hear from you again!

A globe showing the continents in their proper size and relations? I thought a standard globe did that.

(Of course, if I post a picture of a globe here, it will be two dimensional but a globe in real life is three-dimensional.)

No not looking for a flat globe map but the actual sphere with the land on it.

I see information like this and just wondering where is the real globe model.

true-size-of-africa.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So anyone could show you anything and you wouldn't have the faintest idea if it was correct or not. Seems a waste of time asking.

I am not asking because i know. I was just wondering if someone has produced a globe earth and said this is it.

This is the exact land masses their shapes and exact sizes, proper proportion and relationship.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,727.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟247,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

Have you never seen one of these?

globe_.jpg

You can get them pretty cheap.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟182,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

true-size-of-africa.jpg
I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking. I think any of the first 10 or so of the images here would be reasonably accurate.

globe at DuckDuckGo

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟182,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

true-size-of-africa.jpg
Or are you asking how they figure out things like the dimensions of Africa? I assume it's standard map making and navigational skills.

In more recent decades there are satellite images and GPS.

Upvote 0