Privacy alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hijklmnop

Im afraid, Luther, that if you fail to see what is not Christian about the last post I linked then there is no point in me trying to see eye-to-eye wih you on this subject. Imo, even most non-Christians would read that and be disgusted at the disrespect and hostility towards women, and I would have hoped that Christians, with their apparent higher calling in regards to how to treat others, watch their words, etc, would be even more offended. But i guess i was wrong. Again, not about the Christians I know IRL, thank goodness, but about some of our Christian brothers on this board.

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well since the person doing the posting of things from here to there doesn't participate here ...

That and the person isn't being talked about what they said is.

But when "what they said' is ABOUT them personally AND you reveal thier identity in any way(where to find them) then you are going around in a circle trying to say its not "about them' but what they "said"..

If I say..my name is Dallas and Im and alcoholic..and gave some details about my PERSONAL experience with that in my life...

And someone COPIED what I said and used my name went to another open to the public place.. and proceded to pick apart and bash what I said and make fun of me..You arent fooling ME that you say.."thats not talking about the "person" thats talking about what they said"..

Sorry thats a "neat trick' Chaz but I nor do I beleive God or anyone else is buying that load..

Dallas

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟219,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since Dalrock makes no claim of being Christian I'm not entirely sure what the issue is. If it's that Christians shouldn't be hanging out with people who talk like that, I'm quite sure Christ would disagree considering the crowd He spent the bulk of His time with.

Wow, now you are stretching it. What you say would be true if, like Christ, those CF posters on there were posting something that was promoting Christ-like attitudes and behaviors and showing where they were wrong in their thinking. Christ never sat with sinners and agreed with them. He tried to teach them a new and better way - the Kingdom of God.

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.