Preterism and the Holy Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelpit346

Mar 25, 2002
✟267.00
There is a "not" missing from between "i" and "do".
i am not going anywhere.
Hebrews 10:37 is not talking about Jesus, but about the avenger of God who comes into the world on a white horse(Revelation 19:11-21). And this man who is nothing0 same as you and i is also this man: Revelation 2:17&26-29,And 3:21.
Paul is speaking to all those that will sleep and be at the Throne of The Lord God Jesus asking when The Father will go beat down the nations.
And as for 1 Corinthians 7:29 Paul is speaking by The Same Spirit of The Lord that saying a thousand years to men is a day to The Lord.
Paul with The Holy Ghost now sees things as Jesus sees them and not as men.
i understand Paul, and for the sakes of The Sheep The Lord Jesus has sent me in here.
So i who am nothing0 and here for you dear brother.
Concerning Jerusalem i am 107% correct.
For the time of the gentiles has NOT been fulfilled.
For there has not yet been an Apostle in the similitude of Paul. amen amen amen
The entire group of prophecies from St. Luke 21: 20 to 28 covers the time span of 2000 years which is two days to Jesus.
But for your information the exact item you are looking for is found in 21:24 and that covers the period from the destruction of the temple to the day i bring forth all Jesus Class Miracles the same as Jesus and greater, by imitating Paul.
For you see dear brother i am the exact person Paul saw when he was taken into Third Heaven.
This business of your opinions about what you think The Holy Bible teaches makes many there in to be liars. i who am nothing0 and taken into Third Heaven where i was in the spirit baptized in The River that flows from The Throne of The Lord God Jesus, has given me an advantage i have been sent to share with The Sheep of The Lord God Jesus. amen
So that is why i am come here.
1 Corinthians 15:25
Jesus has not yet reigned on earth.
And new Jerusalem has not come down to earth for then is when the Father once again re-establishes HIS will over the earth. 1 Corinthains 15: 28.
Now it is true Jesus has conquered death, but all things have not been subdued on earth. This is what the Saints are petitioning The LORD GOd about day and night.
Has death been destroyed? Not until it is thrown into a lake of fire.
Jesus has put it under His feet. Have you yet put it under yours? Have you been translated?
Jesus has not yet come to exercise HIs power on earth. Have you seen Him?
Yes now Jesus is in Heaven and when The Father by the avenger of God who is a man raised in the power and spirit of Michael beats down all the nations, then Jesus comes to rule on this earth in His person. amen
it is good i came to help you. Perhaps between the two and three of us we all can remove each others beams. amen
Stay with me now for we need to gather 99,997 more of The Sheep of The Lord to have the 100,000 i have asked to stand by me to correct all my errors, for my beam MUST be the greatest in the world, for it i have to wait so much as a minute to receive from The Lord God by Faithe that i have asked for, then it has been to long and my Faithe to small.
And i know in that day soon when we together have pulled our beams by The Holy Ghost then we all will see The Jesus Class Miracles of The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
i am nothing0
Jesus is The Lord1Praise The Lord1The Lord Jesus. amen

Upvote 0

adelpit346

Mar 25, 2002
✟267.00
i do not have any problem with gw, he has done all that i asked of him.
i am tickled pink with him. amen
as far as the little details, when he and i have All Faithe and All Jesus Class miracles then i can say with 100%+ certainty we will with Paul and Jesus be of one mind in The LORD GOD.
i am nothing0 and very surprised to find in one place two other Sheep agreeing with Paul 100%.
NOW that is a miracle!
Jesus is The Lord1Praise The Lord1The Lord Jesus.
dear gw, you have made it to the most important thing: how to prove to others you are A Sheep.
The rest will now be easy.
adelpit346

Upvote 0

GW

Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
USA
✟17,838.00
Faith
Christian
ADELPIT:
Hebrews 10:37 is not talking about Jesus

GW:
It is talking about Jesus, and Paul said he would come in a very, very short time and would not tarry. That was 2,000 years ago, which is a very, very long time to tarry.

Christ's second coming was the Fall of Jerusalem, a "very very short time" after Paul wrote.

ADELPIT:
And as for 1 Corinthians 7:29 Paul is speaking by The Same Spirit of The Lord that saying a thousand years to men is a day to The Lord.

GW:
Paul said no such thing. Paul said the time was short, for some world was then passing away at the moment he was writing. Paul was speaking of the world of the Old Covenant, which passed at AD 70.

ADELPIT:
Paul with The Holy Ghost now sees things as Jesus sees them and not as men.

GW:
Brother, God is outside of time. Time is for humans on earth. When the bible says "shortly," "near," and "at hand," it means what we think of as shortly and at hand and near. All the apostles taught the second coming was soon in their own generation. I agree with the apostles 100%.

ADELPIT:
For the time of the gentiles has NOT been fulfilled.

GW:
It has. Luke assigns it to the fall of Jerusalem of AD 66-70. Read it is so at Luke 21:20-23.

ADELPIT:
For there has not yet been an Apostle in the similitude of Paul.

GW:
That's cause Paul got the job done, exactly as he was commanded:

Colossians 1:23
the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven

2 Timothy 4:17
But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear

Acts 13:46-47
Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said...the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

Brother, I agree with the Holy Spirit 100%

ADELPIT:
The entire group of prophecies from St. Luke 21: 20 to 28 covers the time span of 2000 years which is two days to Jesus.

GW:
I find that nowhere in Luke 21, or anywhere else in the Holy Bible.

ADELPIT:
But for your information the exact item you are looking for is found in 21:24 and that covers the period from the destruction of the temple to the day i bring forth all Jesus Class Miracles the same as Jesus and greater, by imitating Paul. For you see dear brother i am the exact person Paul saw when he was taken into Third Heaven.

GW:
You are not.

ADELPIT:
This business of your opinions about what you think The Holy Bible teaches makes many there in to be liars.

GW:
Wrong. I agree with the Holy Bible that the second coming took place "near" and "soon" in the apostles' generation. Indeed it was then at hand. You, on the other hand, disagree with the Holy Bible on this matter by trying to make "near" mean "not near" and "soon" mean "not soon" and "at hand" mean "not at hand." I will trust the Holy Spirit on this, and reject your rewriting of scripture.

ADELPIT:
i who am nothing0 and taken into Third Heaven where i was in the spirit baptized in The River that flows from The Throne of The Lord God Jesus, has given me an advantage i have been sent to share with The Sheep of The Lord God Jesus.

GW:
I think I'm about to finish our discussion here. Your visions do not match what the Holy Spirit wrote in the bible.

ADELPIT:
Jesus has not yet reigned on earth.

GW:
He has, and does, according to the apostles:

Revelation 1:5
from Jesus Christ...the prince of the kings of the earth.

1 Corinthians 15:25
For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

Acts 5:31
Him hath God exalted with his right hand, a Prince and a Saviour, to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

ADELPIT:
Now it is true Jesus has conquered death, but all things have not been subdued on earth.

GW:
1 Peter 3:22
Jesus Christ, who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

ADELPIT:
Has death been destroyed?

GW:
Yes.

Heb 2:14-15
[Christ] also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

2 Timothy 1:10
But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light

ADELPIT:
Jesus has not yet come to exercise HIs power on earth.

GW:
He has.

Revelation 1:5
from Jesus Christ...the prince of the kings of the earth.

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Upvote 0

frost

Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
✟445.00
Faith
Christian
the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven

I realize what this is saying. However, can it be assumed that it really means EVERY creature? I mean, are we to assume the Gospel was preached in South America? To the American Indians? To the eskimos in Alaska? Did we learn their languages? Much of the world was unknown then and you're believing that the Gospel was preached to everyone on the planet in 40 years?

Upvote 0

GW

Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
USA
✟17,838.00
Faith
Christian
FROST:

I realize what this is saying. However, can it be assumed that it really means EVERY creature? I mean, are we to assume the Gospel was preached in South America? To the American Indians? To the eskimos in Alaska? Did we learn their languages? Much of the world was unknown then and you're believing that the Gospel was preached to everyone on the planet in 40 years?

GW:
Hi frost. Whatever it means in Col 1:23, it also means in Mark 16:15 where the instruction was given by Jesus to his apostles:

--COMPARE THIS--

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

--TO THIS--

Col 1:23
the gospel, which ye have heard...was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister

Frost, they accomplished the mission for which they were called. And, notice again here in the following passages where Paul tells of the mission he was given to accomplish--namely, that he was take salvation to the gentles "to the ends of the earth." Did Paul fail? No. At the end of his life, he tells Timothy that he finished the job:

--COMPARE PAUL'S MISSION--

Acts 13:46-47
Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said...the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

--TO THE MISSION ACCOMPLISHED--

2 Timothy 4:7,17
...I have finished the course...the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear

Upvote 0

frost

Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
✟445.00
Faith
Christian
"Frost, they accomplished the mission for which they were called. "

GW, yes I believe this but I think you might be turning a blind eye to the question at hand. Did they really preach to EVERY creature including those in other continents? If you say yes, what is the evidence? If you say no, you must change the meaning of "every creature" and "all nations" to exclude a certain amount of the population on the planet at that time. Changing the meaning of those verses would mean not letting the Bible interpret itself at all. It would also mean that such a liberal interpretation could be applied to other verses as well.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Considering only the criteria specifically listed for the GT by Jesus. Was the fall of Jerusalem, 1.2 million Jews killed, the greatest tribulation, "since the beginning of the world to [that] time" Yes. Was the holocaust, 5+ million Jews killed, a greater tribulation than any which ever occurred since the beginning of the world to the time of the fall of Jerusalem? Yes. Therefore the fall of Jerusalem does NOT meet the criteria of Matt 24:21.

Due to the covenantal significance of the event, that Day of the Lord's vengeance (cf. Luke 21:20-22; Isa 61:2; Jer 46:10) can never be repeated. There is no equal to the level of devastation millions of Messiah-rejecting Jews endured as they were violently excommunicated out of covenant with God (Matt 21:40-45; Acts 3:22-24). The Holocaust, horrible as it was, did not carry with it ETERNAL CONSIQUENCES. The Events of 66-70, in contrast, did. Never again can any "tribulation" match AD 66-70 in "Greatness".

Jesus prophesied His death, burial, and resurrection, precisely specifying the number of days He would be in the grave. ALL those events LITERALLY happened. They are recorded in scripture.

So when Jesus places a time limit on a prophesy's fulfillment, your contention is that it is given to be understood by how time relates to MAN and Not how time relates to God?
If so, I agree!

Jesus prophesied the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the temple, history records those two events LITERALLY occurred.

History records many supernatural events "literally" ocourring at the destruction of Jerusalem as well. Chariots and soldiers running amongst the clouds, Superhuman voices, signs in the stars, a great light shining in the middle of the night for 30 minutes on the holy of holies, illuminating it like daytime, Jewish History even records that the Glory cloud of Yahweh, departing from the temple and resting on the mount of olives for the entire 3.5 years of the war, before disapearing alltogether.

I am unclear by what criteria one can assert with any certainty that these "Chariots" were not Christ's angelic army, and that Christ himself was not personally present in the "Light" that shown on the temple, and that the voices heard exclaiming "let us depart" were not Christ and the dead saints He resurrected out of Hades.

If these supernatural events, that were recorded in history as having LITERALLY ocourred at the destruction of Jerusalem, are not to be understood as The Lord of the Vinyard personally returning to miserably destroy those wicked husbandmen as He promised them He would do, then what is your explaination of them? Did they serve no purpose at all?

At the present time only two of the events prophesied by Jesus, in Matt 24, can be shown to have literally happened, the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the temple.

I know where in Matt 24 the destruction of the temple is prophesied (24:2) but Where in Matt 24 is the fall of Jerusalem, as a seperate event, prophesied exactly?

Upvote 0

frost

Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
✟445.00
Faith
Christian
parousia70 said:
History records many supernatural events "literally" ocourring at the destruction of Jerusalem as well. Chariots and soldiers running amongst the clouds, Superhuman voices, signs in the stars, a great light shining in the middle of the night for 30 minutes on the holy of holies, illuminating it like daytime, Jewish History even records that the Glory cloud of Yahweh, departing from the temple and resting on the mount of olives for the entire 3.5 years of the war, before disapearing alltogether.

Hello P70. Where do these references come from? I'd like to read more history of the Jewish/Roman war, specifically observations of these supernatural events. Also, can you recommend any books on the subject?

Upvote 0

GW

Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
USA
✟17,838.00
Faith
Christian
FROST:
GW, yes I believe this but I think you might be turning a blind eye to the question at hand.

GW:
The question at hand is: "what did the apostles believe and teach?" I have shown that Paul believed he had fulfilled Mark 16:15 (cf. Col 1:23) and Acts 13:46-47 (cf. 2 Tim 4:7,17). Now, Paul also believed he fulfilled Matthew 24:14...

--COMPARE THIS--

Matt 24:14
this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations

--TO THESE--

Romans 16:25-26
my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past...has been made known to all the nations

Romans 1:8
your faith is being proclaimed throughout the whole world.

FROST:
Did they really preach to EVERY creature including those in other continents?

GW:
The bible abundantly testifies as to what they meant. We simply need to compare scripture with scripture to find out. I have been pointing out how the apostles themselves understood Mark 16:15, Matt 24:14, Acts 13:46-47, etc. The apostles' inspired interpretation is the only one that matters. Agreed? If they interpreted Christ's words as fulfilled, then we must follow the teaching of the inspired apostles.

FROST:
If you say no, you must change the meaning of "every creature" and "all nations" to exclude a certain amount of the population on the planet at that time.

GW:
We don't change meanings--rather, we search the bible itself to arrive at the meanings of phrases. If it is clear that they meant the world of their day in what seems to us a restricted sense, then their interpretation is the inspired interpretation. It is abundantly evident that they meant the geographic "whole world" of the Roman Empire (see: Luke 2:1; Acts 11:28; Rom 1:8; Acts 2:5,9-10; Ezra 1:2; Rom 9:17; Num 22:5; Rom 10:14-18).

FROST:
Changing the meaning of those verses would mean not letting the Bible interpret itself at all.

GW:
We don't change meanings--rather, we use the bible itself to arrive at the meanings of phrases. Let scripture interpret scripture, and follow the apostles' beliefs. Letting the text interpret itself the ultra-conservative and ultra-safe method of biblical interpretation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
frost said:
Hello P70. Where do these references come from? I'd like to read more history of the Jewish/Roman war, specifically observations of these supernatural events. Also, can you recommend any books on the subject?

I would recommend Josephus' First hand account titled: War of the Jews.

Significant exerpts of which can be found HERE

Josephus records atrocities such as Jewish Women killing, roasting and eating their own babys (Incedentally, I do not remember hearing any account of Jewish women roasting and eating their own children in the Nazi holocaust. Perhaps they did not suffer as Great of a Tribulation as did their predecessors of 66-70AD), also He records the passing of many "signs" prior to Jerusalems destruction.

Of those "signs" Josephus writes:
Thus were the miserable people persuaded by these deceivers, and such as belied God himself; while they did not attend, nor give credit, to the signs that were so evident, and did so plainly foretell their future desolation; but, like men infatuated, without either eyes to see or minds to consider, did not regard the denunciations that God made to them. Thus there was a star resembling a sword, which stood over the city, and a comet, that continued a whole year. Thus also, before the Jews' rebellion, and before those commotions which preceded the war, when the people were come in great crowds to the feast of unleavened bread, on the eight day of the month Xanthicus, [Nisan,] and at the ninth hour of the night, so great a light shone round the altar and the holy house, that it appeared to be bright day-time; which light lasted for half an hour. This light seemed to be a good sign to the unskilful, but was so interpreted by the sacred scribes as to portend those events that followed immediately upon it.

At the same festival also, a heifer, as she was led by the high priest to be sacrificed, brought forth a lamb in the midst of the temple. Moreover, the eastern gate of the inner, [court of the temple,] which was of brass, and vastly heavy, and had been with difficulty shut by twenty men, and rested upon a basis armed with iron, and had bolts fastened very deep into the firm floor, which was there made of one entire stone, was seen to be opened of its own accord about the sixth hour of the night. Now, those that kept watch in the temple came thereupon running to the captain of the temple, and told him of it; who then came up thither, and not without great difficulty was able to shut the gate again. This also appeared to the vulgar to be a very happy prodigy, as if God did thereby open them the gate of happiness. But the men of learning understood it, that the security of their holy house was dissolved of its own accord, and that the gate was opened for the advantage of their enemies. So these publicly declared, that this signal forshewed the desolation that was coming upon them.

Besides these, a few days after that feast, on the one-and-twentieth day of the month Artemisius, [Jyar,] a certain prodigious and incredible phenomenon appeared; I suppose the account of it would seem to be a fable, were it not related by those that saw it, and were not the events that followed it of so considerable a nature as to deserve such signals; for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armour were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities. Moreover, at that feast which we call Pentecost, as the priests were going by night into the inner [court of the] temple, as their custom was, to perform their sacred ministrations, they said that, in the first place, they felt a quaking, and heard a great noise, and after that they heard a sound as of a great multitude, saying, "Let us remove hence."
(Book VI, Chapter 5, Section 3)

The Historian Tacitus independantly confirms these "angelic armies":
"In the sky appeared a vision of armies in conflict, of glittering armour. A sudden lightening flash from the clouds lit up the Temple. The doors of the holy place abruptly opened, a superhuman voice was heard to declare that the gods were leaving it, and in the same instant came the rushing tumult of their departure" (Tacitus, Histories, v. 13).

Upvote 0

Phoenix

Feb 14, 2002
Visit site
✟1,460.00
Faith
Christian
AbiC,

Of course we run to books and photos for History:

http://ic.ucsc.edu/~langdale/arth134/archtitus5.jpg

While this one certainly doesn't support any arguments in this thread it's part of the Church history. The Arch of Titus documents the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

To many edits .. sorry. Ok one last one. Netscape seems to display a large photo while IE only displays a small one.

Upvote 0

frost

Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
✟445.00
Faith
Christian
GW,
Okay, so what you are saying is no they didn't preach to the entire (literally,) world but that they actually preached only "the nations" that they knew about and/or thought Jesus told them to preach. This makes sense. I was worried that someone was going to try tell me that God somehow got the message to all peoples on the planet.

Upvote 0

frost

Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
✟445.00
Faith
Christian
P70,
Very interesting stuff. Of course one has to be carefull not to take the writings of such people as "Gospel" but it certainly backs up the preterist position. I'll check out that link.

I have another question. Can you explain Acts 1:9-11?

9After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Now, I know this is often talked about within this debate but I have a question. Since Luke wrote this, is it really likely that he used allegory in this description? After all, he was a gentile from Greece (I believe, but correct me if I'm wrong,) and also there seems to be no other uses of that type of writing in Luke or Acts. He was pretty much of a "tell it like it is" kind of writer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GW

Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
USA
✟17,838.00
Faith
Christian
FROST:
Okay, so what you are saying is no they didn't preach to the entire (literally,) world but that they actually preached only "the nations" that they knew about and/or thought Jesus told them to preach. This makes sense.

GW:
The writers of scripture defined "whole world" as pertaining to the geographic boundaries of their world empires (Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome). That's a simple fact of the scriptures. Note that in Acts 2, "every nation under heaven" (Acts 2:5) means:

"Parthians and Medes and Elamites, and residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the districts of Libya around Cyrene, and visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabs" (2:9-11). Get out your map.

In the gospels, the country of Sheba (1500 miles south of Jerusalem, in S. Arabia) is considered "the uttermost parts of the earth" (Matthew 12:42). Again, get out your map.

That the gospels was preached to the extremities of the gentile empires is what was commanded by Christ. The gentile classes received full access to the covenant under the authority of the Messiah and the twelve new patriarchs. Prior to this, the lands of the gentiles were shut out entirely from the covenant with God (Eph 2:12). That darkness, praise God, was permanently reversed in the last days period of the Old Covenant age. Now, all who have the faith of Abraham are Abe's kids, irrespective of circumcision or kosher laws or temple sacrifices or blood ties or any demographic. The Church is the Nation of God (1 Peter 2:9; Matt 21:43; Gal 6:15-16) made up of people every "tongue, and tribe, and nation" (Rev 5:9).

Upvote 0

adelpit346

Mar 25, 2002
✟267.00
gw you are a Sheep of The Lord and as such i will now be very gentle with thee.
The Lord God Jesus speaks of all things by His Father, for The Father is The Mind of Jesus.
Paul speaks by The Holy Ghost Who does not speak of Himself but only those things Jesus has Him say. And once again The Mind of Jesus is The Father.
Jesus does not bring forth prophecy in a LINEAL fashion, but in a COMPOUND COMPLEX FASHION.
To this day most of the things you have put forth can NOT be substantiated as having Fully come to pass.
You in fact often have made Jesus, Paul and others to be a liar. This you have done out of ignorance and so it is innocent enough.
But in No Thing Spiritual are you qualifed to agrue with me.
So now i will repeat this again for you.
i am The Missing Third Witness Jesus has spoken of and at this exact moment being Raised in The spirit and Power of Michael.
NOw we: that is you and i will continue in this Friendly spiritual wrestling until i come to you in All Faithe the same as Paul.
Paul did Not finish all things for so much was left for me to do.
Paul began the gathering of the gentiles into The many Churches and i am come to assemble them into one fighting unit.
i am nothing0

Upvote 0

adelpit346

Mar 25, 2002
✟267.00
NOw the time of the gentiles in not considered to be HOW great the evil they can visit upon the Jews, but how great THE GOOD they can visit on the Jews. amen
FOr it is the Will of The LOrd God Jesus Christ of Nazareth that The THird Witness(and that is me) come before the nation of God(the gentile nation) and that is The United States of North America, and nations not yet created but will be composed of these three:United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Now PAY close attention to this gw for to only say i am not the Third Witness, does not PROVE i am not the The Third Witness. For so too i have not told you of my meeting in heaven on a road that is located by The River That flows from The Throne of God.
For there i met Paul, Isaiah, and Malachi.
Is it to my surprise you have said i can NOT be the one Paul met on the road? Well i must say in consideration of how you have completely gotten the scriptures bumbled up, then do i expect you to see by THE LIGHT. not really.
But in all the hundreds of forums and thousands and thousands i have spoken in front of neither did anyone else.
i was told this would happen. For there is NOT faithe in all the land.
And for this alone JESUS CLASS MIRACLES ARE REQUIRED. AMEN
Now back to what i have been given to do/my job.
i will come forth in all Jesus Class MIracles saying Jesus is The Lord, i am nothing0 and agree with Paul 100%.
BUT do i only say i agree with Paul or do i PROVE it by having the same FAITHE and MIracles proved as Paul did, for you can not imitate Paul least you have exactly all he had. amen
So then i will say vengence is not best served up cold.
i will draw out in All Faithe these three churches:The Orthodox, The Prostestants, and The Roman Cathlics in the new nation.
They will be given complete control over the nation.
The River that flows from The Throne of God will spill out its knowledge(for that is where The LORd stores it, even walking on it. amen)into the minds of men in this nation. They will increase the rod of iron 10, 100 and then 1000 fold. i will by Faithe call out the sheep from the three Chruches and they will no more steal the tithe offering from The LORd going to build churches, pay workers, build parsonages. For the tithe offering is The Charity of Jesus whereas the military that comes forth from the pentagon(the sign of God) is the rod of iron.
Now the avenger of God(that is me) will tell as The Third Witness the new nations to turn the other cheek for in its greatest strength of earth and of Heaven, satan will come to bruise you a third time.
This time with the Third Witness to bulwark you, you will not do a thing. amen
And for a season it will appear satan rules over the whole earth.
The Father wants to see if you can as JEsus and Paul NOT OPPOSE EVIL.
The economy of the nations will increased 10, 100 then 1000 fold so all The Charity stolen in 2000 thousan years can be quickly replaced.
For the avenger will have for each batallion of iron on this earth 10 batallions of reconstructionists.
NOw then i will removed from the earth while you on you own do not oppose evil. i will be taken into Heaven and translated and return on a White HOrse with the Angels of The LORD/Lord.
These are The MIghty Ones of Heaven. They and you The Mighty Ones on earth will team up and go to defeat the man of evil. amen
And when this has been done we will move out into all the world defeating all the nations and you Sheep of The Lord will then immediately go to rebuild those nations
A child is born that day in each nation defeated. He will grow as you rebuild those nations. YOU will do all things for them. They will not so much as lift a brick. NOw the parents of the children will bitterly hate The Sheep, the avenger, and The Lord Jesus. amen
But You Sheep will always tell them good things saying NOTHING bad about their parents. After 18 years These Children will be brought before The Lord. He will ask them who will you worship? MY FATHER in HEAVEN or the false gods of your parents. The Chldren will choose The Lord/LORD and He will take those children placing them to rule over all those same nations. And when this has happened, i and those nations will beat our weapons into plowshares. amen
i am nothing0

Upvote 0

adelpit346

Mar 25, 2002
✟267.00
Does he who has the greatest stubborness profit by it?
NOw Jesus created man with stubborness so we could say NO to satan, but what profit it a man if by the same stength he says NO to The LORD and so to those The Lord has sent?
For i have resoundingly proved that gw has by saying Jesus is The Lord; has The Holy Ghost with him. For if you agree with Paul 100% so too you must agree for Paul said NO MAN CAN SAY JESUS IS THE LORD BUT BY THE HOLY GHOST; then if The Holy Ghost is ON THIS EARTH, And if God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, then The Holy Ghost is as STRONG TODAY on this earth as HE was when He brougth forth in Paul all Jesus Class Miracles, and if He hath worthe in Paul, then NOT i? For i imitate Paul in all things save one.
i do not have to have to die as example for the gentiles of ALL FAITHE.
So gw is very stubborn but NOT so stubborn as i.
For my persistance is beyond the understanding of men, for it comes NOT by my will, but by the will of the LORD GOD JESUS Christ of Nazareth.
So if there was a place in all the world where i should be pitched by The Lord, it is HERE.
Thankyou Lord for this place and especially your stubborn Sheep gw.
For if i to let this engagement pass, then to what end can i benefit The Sheep. For i must be able to STAND in the coming day of evil.
Your turn gw. Your must quote scripture to not only try to prove you are correct, but greater yet you must quote scripture to prove i could NOT be the one Paul saw in 2 Corinthians12:2-5 , NOT be The Third Witness, and NOT be the avenger of GOd.
Failing to do this will immediatly cause you to fall to The Truthe.
i am nothing0

Upvote 0

adelpit346

Mar 25, 2002
✟267.00
i am by The LORd God Jesus Christ of Nazareth, The God of Abraham and of all Isreal, made 107% correct in All Spritual Things Whatsoever i have brought you. amen
i am nothing0
if the tire is flat, does it make it fix it self by driving faster?
Nay it does Not. gw needs to stop get out and change his tire.
Repetition does not make Truthe. Truthe is only borne out by The Miracles that comes as a result of having All FAITHE. amen
i am nothing0
The Sheep of The Lord may use as resource these four Holy Bibles: KJV, Douay, Lamsa's and Holman's.
Thankyou Jesus.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.