President Donald Trump tweets he and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
...I wasn't aware my observation of something required my being a doctor. Does that mean your saying I was gloating require you be a mind reader? :scratch:
tulc(is honestly curious about that last question) :wave:
You don’t have to be a doctor yes but If your going to make an objective observation you should at least know what you’re talking about!
If you had done a little research before pointing out your observation you would have known that Trump stopped taking hydroxychloroquine in May of 2020!
I don't have to read minds of Trump haters...just need to read their posts to figure that out!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Nah, I post those so other people will also have information on things to pray about.
tulc(thinks others can use information as well)
OK! Since you are obviously a prayer warrior in this situation and know what to pray for, then by all means please lead us in a heart felt prayer for the President!

Reactions: Sistrin
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nah, I post those so other people will also have information on things to pray about.

Oh, right, so now you are a spiritual leader, a diviner of the divine, a member of the cloistered order from whom the penitents require guidance concerning for what they should pray.

Please. You gave yourself away back in post number 89.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, right, so now you are a spiritual leader, a diviner of the divine, a member of the cloistered order from whom the penitents require guidance concerning for what they should pray.
Aw shucks, it's really nice you think of me that way.

Please. You gave yourself away back in post number 89.
hmmm...let's look at post 89
Is there some reason I can't do both?
tulc(finds his praying helps more if he knows what to pray for)
It appears what I "gave away" in that post is it's possible to both:
A) pray
and
B) post information so other people know some specific things to pray for.
tulc(agrees he did "give himself away" in that one) :wave:

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aw shucks, it's really nice you think of me that way.

And now you are deliberately promoting an assertion you know to be a falsehood. As I said, you have given yourself away.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And now you are deliberately promoting an assertion you know to be a falsehood. As I said, you have given yourself away.
So...you don't think:
...you are a spiritual leader, a diviner of the divine, a member of the cloistered order from whom the penitents require guidance concerning for what they should pray.
tulc(wonders why Sistrin would post that if he didn't believe it) :scratch:

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
His seemingly deadly wound healed this morning after only having covid for 3 days. Oh where have I heard that before.... oh yeah... Revelation 13:3

All that's missing is the whole world marvelling and following after the beast.... oh wait...

Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
His seemingly deadly wound healed this morning after only having covid for 3 days. Oh where have I heard that before.... oh yeah... Revelation 13:3

All that's missing is the whole world marvelling and following after the beast.... oh wait...
Lol I’ve been calling him that for years .

I’m just hoping others don’t copy Trump’s stupid , selfish and dangerous behavior.

Reactions: Neostarwcc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I’m just hoping others don’t copy Trump’s stupid , selfish and dangerous behavior.

Why would they do that? It only earned him the presidency of the most powerful nation to ever exist on the planet?

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Americans for all their advantages seem to be uneducated and undereducated. Being an ignorant arrogant semi thug is prized here for some odd reason . Trump’s stupidity , arrogance and selfishness was seen as a “ breath of fresh air” .

• Agree
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0