President Donald Trump tweets he and first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I suppose you stopped counting when it was up at 75k before mask orders. Did you ever wonder what caused the drop down to 40k?

The entire world is wearing masks. I live in SEA and today I went to a mall and a man wasn't allowed to enter because he was wearing a single layer mask. It wasn't a problem because he was given a free mask that was appropriate and he put it on, washed his hands, got his temp taken then entered the mall only to have that whole sequence repeated as he entered a grocery store in the mall.

Some wear them as a platform for something else and some don't wear them as a platform for something else. A platform has a corrupted message and we shouldn't be using them as our reasons to engage or disengage. Wear a mask because it makes sense not because you neighbour is or is not a self-entitled jerk for wearing one.
The tyranny of demanding someone wear something beyond a "single layer" mask shouldn't be lost on anyone. This is a virus with a 99.6% survival rate. For those under 70 it's 99.9%, for those under 50 it's 99.99%. The absurdity of wearing a mask over a virus that for most of us is no worse than flu is unimaginable. Media driven fear has caused people to suspend their thinking capabilities.

• Informative
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟937,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Agree
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I didn't know that he was told to wear a helmet because assassinations were going around that year. :)
He should’ve worn a helmet.

(Srsly? Assassinations were going around in 1963)

• Haha
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

jisaiah6113

Oct 17, 2018
Arlington
✟16,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Well, one thing that offends me... is how easily others are offended....

Yeah, censoring truth on a Christian website is highly offensive, while giving a free pass to liberals who are posting not nice things about the President getting sick. Funny that someone sympathetic to liberal causes would be mocking someone else for being offended. The left wing is nothing else if not perpetually offended.

Upvote 0

jisaiah6113

Oct 17, 2018
Arlington
✟16,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
From what I have heard.. It was worked on in the US... then in Western Canada and then moved to China..

China has a history of poor compliance with protocol when dealing with serious issues like this...

It has also been described as being obvious, to those that work in the field... to be recognized as being a fabricated virus..

I heard it described as looking at a bunch of cars... and one has one wing and a propeller on it..

We don't have evidence yet, except for what a few whistleblowers from China familiar with science are saying. But, we didn't have evidence that the Obama administration was working to undermine the incoming Trump administration while it was happening in 2016. Now we do. And people are being prosecuted. So those who tout "Chinese COVID conspiracy theory" should remember that the truth has a way of leaking out. And when it does, no censorship will stop it.

Upvote 0

jisaiah6113

Oct 17, 2018
Arlington
✟16,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Any posts should be allowed to stand if they are made in good faith and testify to the truth. After all, this is "Christian forums" not atheist forums. Christ said that He came into the world to bear witness to the truth, and that everyone who was of the truth would hear His words. So anything that bears witness to truth should be allowed here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I guess that means the hydroxychloroquine he was taking didn't work?
tulc(is shocked) :sorry:

It was said by some media today they were wondering if he was going to start taking hydroxychoroquie again. When seems to say he did go off of it. So any need to be shocked? If he went off of it he went off of it. Let's now wait to see what he gets treated with and see the results. Maybe you'll be shocked that it does work? And if it does work if he goes back on it and it clears up quickly guess who just won the next election? And guess who'd have to give account for totally downplaying the treatment at perhaps the expense of many lives?

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was said by some media today they were wondering if he was going to start taking hydroxychoroquie again. When seems to say he did go off of it. So any need to be shocked? If he went off of it he went off of it. Let's now wait to see what he gets treated with and see the results. Maybe you'll be shocked that it does work? And if it does work if he goes back on it and it clears up quickly guess who just won the next election? And guess who'd have to give account for totally downplaying the treatment at perhaps the expense of many lives?
Looks like he's going a different route:
Trump got Regeneron's experimental antibody drug for his coronavirus symptoms. Here's what you need to know about the treatment.
I thought this part was interesting:
Throughout March and April, Trump consistently touted the prospects of hydroxychloroquine by name.

Early studies from France and China encouraged many doctors, as well as Trump, by appearing to show promising signs that the drug may work. The FDA issued an emergency approval to treat hospitalized patients in late-March. A top-ranking government official later claimed there was political pressure put on the agency to greenlight the drug.

These initial findings were severely flawed by the limitations of the studies. The trials enrolled tiny groups of patients or lacked a control group to compare the results against. Studies that enrolled more people and tested the pills against a placebo group consistently found no benefit for hydroxychloroquine.

These negative trial results, which have been published in top peer-reviewed medical journals, found hydroxychloroquine didn't prevent COVID-19 in people exposed to the virus, nor did it help hospitalized patients recover faster.
tulc(suspects the hydroxychloroquine push is over at the White House)

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hold your horses, I didn't suggest Trump was intentionally infected at all. I only said that as President he has a large staff at the White House and numerous people he must meet with in order to discharge his duties. There is a reason why so many world leaders have been infected, BoJo, Merkel, Trump etc. They meet with a lot of people, it's their job.

Hi RWF,

I'm glad that you saw fit to correct what that response said about your post. I really get annoyed with conspiracy theorists who try to tell us that the WTC destruction was the work of some nefarious government plot. Or the Sandy Hook school shooting was also some nefarious government operation. Or that we didn't land on the moon or there wasn't a holocaust.

God bless,
Ted

• Agree
Reactions: Redwingfan9
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'll take Joe Biden for $200 Alex for the first question.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, censoring truth on a Christian website is highly offensive, while giving a free pass to liberals who are posting not nice things about the President getting sick. Funny that someone sympathetic to liberal causes would be mocking someone else for being offended. The left wing is nothing else if not perpetually offended.
I have found that there is very few places where the left don't have free reign... while the views that are more "right leaning" are stifled, ridiculed, censored, canceled or plain out deleted.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess that means the hydroxychloroquine he was taking didn't work?
tulc(is shocked) :sorry:

ER Dr. Simone Gold and a group of other ER doctors, who actually treated patients with COVID, had a press conference to tell the truth about what’s really going on.

They stated that hydroxychloroquine with zinc is an effective, and inexpensive treatment for COVID, but use of it is being suppressed.

Video of their press conference had 8 million views in the short time it was up, before it was taken down and censored.

The video is on their website AFLDS.com you should watch it and learn the real facts about treatment, and even about using masks in public.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We don't have evidence yet, except for what a few whistleblowers from China familiar with science are saying. But, we didn't have evidence that the Obama administration was working to undermine the incoming Trump administration while it was happening in 2016. Now we do. And people are being prosecuted. So those who tout "Chinese COVID conspiracy theory" should remember that the truth has a way of leaking out. And when it does, no censorship will stop it.
Yep... Remember... All will be revealed...

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't believe it. I think he is trying to dodge debates.

It would be interesting if it is completely true and both him and Biden got it.
Oh... he won't miss the debates.... Trump.... wanting to avoid a debate.... Seriously.. That's like the high school foot ball team passing up all you can eat wings and beer.

Upvote 0