President Donald Trump = modern Cyrus prophecy?

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God will hate the way in which the third temple will have started to become built, having much land given to Palistine.
Trump is not doing that. This is a secret thing done by California, for which is the reason much of California will find itsself in the ocean.
When California does this it will break in two, the US as a whole will break in two, and on the east side will also break in two, and Russia will invade.

Curious. Are you saying the US will break into two by the North/South, or down the middle, or?

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Curious. Are you saying the US will break into two by the North/South, or down the middle, or?

Good question......
I personally am wide open to the possibility
and I am hoping........that this is a metaphor and
may already have occurred during this election.

The division between Hillary supporters vs President Trump supporters is HUGE!

This division is exemplified in the State of California more than
perhaps any other area of the USA.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Don't worry about Trump. 24 years of light and life will be in the White House. After that, darkness.

Wow!

This astonishing reply is worth replying to again!

I really do feel that you are onto something extremely important Stillicidia....
and I believe that you are confirming a prediction made by the gifted Prophet Kim Clement
quite a few years ago......

Kim Clement Prophesied Trump's Presidency in 2007

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump may be our last chance to turn things around (although I believe "Jacob's Trouble" has already begun).
The turning around starts with ourselves, although it would be up to G-d to give us a push start.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The turning around starts with ourselves, although it would be up to G-d to give us a push start.

Yes.... former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm Ph. D. stated that he had been shown that we humans have incredible freedom to alter our future.

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

They advised me to recognize it when I made a mistake and to ask for forgiveness. Before I even got the words out of my mouth, I would be forgiven but, I would have to accept the forgiveness. My belief in the principal of forgiveness must be real, and I would have to know that the forgiveness was given. Confessing, either in public or in private, that I had made a mistake, I should then ask for forgiveness. After that, it would be an insult to them if I didn't accept the forgiveness. I shouldn't continue to go around with a sense of guilt, and I should not repeat errors I should learn from my mistakes.

"But," I said, "how will I know what is the right choice? How will I know what you want me to do?"

They replied, "We want you to do what you want to do. That means making choices and there isn't necessarily any right choice. There are a spectrum of possibilities, and you should make the best choice you can from those possibilities. If you do that, we will be there helping you."

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What I so often see are so many claiming to be 'Christians' that ignore what we are offered in the Bible.

We are capable of 'gaining' much in understanding by simply accepting what we are offered in 'truth'.

Trump was being sued by many he had 'cheated' out of MONEY as he was campaigning for office. Only days after being elected, he settled out of court for 25 million dollars.

He opened schools without pulling proper permits and then lied to those that enrolled by telling them his school was accredited when in fact it was NOT.

Can a man notorious for such deception TRULY be a 'follower of Christ'?

And then take this into consideration:

Mark 10:25
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Are we to accept these words as 'truth'? If so, Donald Trump isn't ONLY a 'rich man', but an EXTREMELY 'rich man'. And one who has lied and cheated his way into more money.

So do his claims of 'becoming' a follower of Christ has any merit? His attacks against others revealing the TRUTH put a pretty bleak mark upon him. He lies about almost everything out of his mouth. Are we to truly TRUST such a liar? He says things one day and then turns around the next and contradicts himself as if no one is REALLY listening to what he says. And then basically LAUGHS about it.

He is anything BUT a 'traditional Republican. So separate from traditional Republicans that the Republican Party itself did everything within it's power to separate themselves from him.

He chose to run as a Republican for the EXACT reason that he predicted years before: That if he ever ran for office he would run as a Republican because they are SO EASY to manipulate. Donald Trump is not nor has he EVER BEEN a Republican except by 'saying' it. The only thing he has in common with the Republican Party is WEALTH.

I know, there are many 'poor' people that insist that they are Republicans. But in 'truth', one of the defining factors of a TRUE Republican is WEALTH. If you have NO wealth, then you can only PRETEND to be a Republican.

No different than those that hate their neighbors CLAIMING to be 'Christians'. You cannot be a TRUE Christian without being a FOLLOWER of Christ. But you can certainly 'say' anything.

From my research, those 'Christian Leaders' referred to an earlier post on this thread, are about as 'fake' as Trump's makeup. One is a female 'pastor' who's been married and divorced like THREE TIMES. Really? A WOMAN pastor who's been married to THREE different men????? And people accept this as POSSIBLE? Even after being instructed that a Bishop, (church LEADER), MUST be a 'man married to ONE wife and having 'children'????

What's wrong with this picture? How does one READ what we are offered in the Bible and SAY that they BELIEVE in the Bible yet ignore such instruction for the sake of their own personal 'lusts'?

If a man, OR a woman cannot even successfully manage a family of her own, how does one suppose she is capable of managing the 'family of God'? Yet she has one of the largest congregations in Central Florida?

And this is one of the 'church leaders' referred to in an earlier post on this thread. One of those 'laying hands' on Trump and praying for his successful bid for presidency. Oh my.

But these are merely 'signs of the times'. The Bible warns us that there would come 'a time' when those 'claiming' to be Christians wouldn't accept sound doctrine. That they would end up following 'false teachers' who are capable of tantalizing their 'itching ears'.

This is a guy who has mistreated women, mistreated employees, lied almost every time he has stood in front of cameras. Borrowed and LOST almost a BILLION dollars of 'other people's money'. Yet there are those that would IGNORE all this and accept his lies as if he were some sort of messiah?

Trump won't make it through his first YEAR in office. He will continue to be the same man he's always been. Thinking he can BUY his way out of negative behavior. That's NOT how the presidency works.

He's under the microscope NOW. And it's only a matter of time before he does something worthy of impeachment. Won't be able to 'help himself'. He IS who he IS. A selfish and self centered 'business man'. Use to 'buying his way out of trouble'. Lying, cheating, conning others and when he gets caught he just pays his way out.

Won't work this way as 'president'. Wait and see.

And when he is revealed as the 'con man' he truly IS, what will that say about those that LET HIM con them?

Blessings,

MEC

• Agree
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes.... former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm Ph. D. stated that he had been shown that we humans have incredible freedom to alter our future.

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience
Pro 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

All men must set their heart to do the will of G-d. Not the will of man and man made religions, I look upon the Earth and I see the dilemma for all of mankind, as the vision in the prophecy of Joel 1:

oe 1:1 The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel.
An Invasion of Locusts
Joe 1:2 Hear this, ye old men, and give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land. Hath this been in your days, or even in the days of your fathers?
Joe 1:3 Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.
Joe 1:4 That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.
Joe 1:5 Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.
Joe 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
Joe 1:7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.
Joe 1:8 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.
Joe 1:9 The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.
Joe 1:10 The field is wasted, the land mourneth; for the corn is wasted: the new wine is dried up, the oil languisheth.
Joe 1:11 Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished.
Joe 1:12 The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.
A Call to Repentance
Joe 1:13 Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.
Joe 1:14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD,
Joe 1:15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
Joe 1:16 Is not the meat cut off before our eyes, yea, joy and gladness from the house of our God?
Joe 1:17 The seed is rotten under their clods, the garners are laid desolate, the barns are broken down; for the corn is withered.
Joe 1:18 How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.
Joe 1:19 O LORD, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.
Joe 1:20 The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Daniel 4:17

"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Whenever a Democrat is elected, it's the anti-christ and the end of the world, when a Republican is elected, it's a messenger of God, a prophet, a great king who will turn things around.

I don't buy that Trump is part of any prophecy, or some special messenger of God, or prophet, though I do pray for his salvation.

To Trump's credit, he still very much keeps in contact with Christian leaders and takes their input during this transition, more than Reagan did, they say.

Trump's religious dealmaking pays dividends
Yes- say a prayer, quote a scripture verse or two- and he can lead them all by the nose- even getting them to make his excuses for him. If I have to hear once more- how he's still learning because he's a 'baby Christian' to justify and excuse yet more recent poor behavior on his part- I just might scream. He definitely knows exactly how to manipulate folks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes- say a prayer, quote a scripture verse or two- and he can lead them all by the nose- even getting them to make his excuses for him. If I have to hear once more- how he's still learning because he's a 'baby Christian' to justify and excuse yet more recent poor behavior on his part- I just might scream. He definitely knows exactly how to manipulate folks.

If you quote these words for yourself......

"Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!"

Then you know that it is also good to quote these words for political leaders who face great pressure from so many different angles......

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you quote these words for yourself......

"Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!"

Then you know that it is also good to quote these words for political leaders who face great pressure from so many different angles......
Yes- I pray for Trump's salvation- that is for sure. He's got so many fooled right now. Not the majority- by any means- but if he was doling out kool-aid at Mar-a-Lago there'd be more than enough trying to jump the line to drink it.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes- I pray for Trump's salvation- that is for sure. He's got so many fooled right now. Not the majority- by any means- but if he was doling out kool-aid at Mar-a-Lago there'd be more than enough trying to jump the line to drink it.

Excellent!

The fact that you regard him as somewhat more of an adversary to true Christianity than I do
but still you obviously pray fervently for him......
for him to be truly saved.......
that is wonderful and I will try to be inspired by
your example and pray for him and his
advisors even more so in the future.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Daniel 4:17

"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."

Cyrus gave the Jews permission to leave Babylon, and if I'm correct (help me if I'm not), you believe Trump is going to assist Christians leave confusion. Leaving confusion will start with the understanding of the abomination of desolation, of which Christ gave reference.

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.)

This scripture truly brings one out of the delusion of the world, if you understand this:

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Satan has done his best to turn the eyes of people away from G-d's commandments.
The sacrificial laws that seem so primitive are the laws that have the greatest spiritual substance hidden in their inner message. These laws are hidden from the enemies of righteousness. A overlooked scripture says:

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

G-d controls the hearing ear in His time table and no matter how much, even if I proclaim His Word til I'm blue in the face, it will go forth according to His will.

I know this, speaking generally, that G-d loves righteousness and hates sin, and Christ died (as a sin offering) to turn men away from sin. Sin is supposed to be destroyed in the death of the carnal sacrifice. Satans power of defiance is empowered by the weakness of the flesh. When a sinner see's that his sin crucified the sin offering (Christ) he should flee from sin.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Therefore, the flight from Bablylon begins with this understanding.

The free gift of righteousness is believing that Christ died as a sin offering to show ALL SINNERS THAT SIN HAS KILLED THE SON OF G-D. All sinners are responsible. It is the grace of G-d because it is commanded to make a sin offering for one's sins. It is righteousness. commanded by G-d. This is what Paul tried to explain in Romans and Galatians, and satan has confused the message greatly.

Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's (Adam's) disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Simply put: we became righteous because we are commanded to bring a sin offering, and Christ is that offering. Shall we continue in sin that grace may bound?

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

To knowingly and intentionly sin is to re-crucify Christ, if one has come to the knowledge of the truth.

The world's christian church's do not teach this. But still, obedience to G-d is by the power of G-d which is by faith when G-d causes man to hear and understand His Word in Christ.

Sincerely:
Hethatreadethit

• Agree
Upvote 0

anonymouswho

Jul 28, 2015
✟16,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Charismatic leader that promises to make the world a better place through deceit and lies. Deceives the "elect", which the churches believe to be themselves. Trump sounds a lot like that fictional Lucifer/antichrist character that everyone is waiting for. I was almost certain that Hillary was going to win and the illuminati was going to take over the world, but when Trump won I realized he's Lucifer. I don't believe this is reality, because there is no Lucifer guy that is controlling the world (that's God's job), but I do believe Trump is the Lucifer character that the politicians and media worship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Charismatic leader that promises to make the world a better place through deceit and lies. Deceives the "elect", which the churches believe to be themselves. Trump sounds a lot like that fictional Lucifer/antichrist character that everyone is waiting for. I was almost certain that Hillary was going to win and the illuminati was going to take over the world, but when Trump won I realized he's Lucifer. I don't believe this is reality, because there is no Lucifer guy that is controlling the world (that's God's job), but I do believe Trump is the Lucifer character that the politicians and media worship.
Lies like offering just "hope and change"???
Am at a loss of how NOT to make same claims against most politicians in the US, including his opponent and also his predecessor. At least here is one that says and made a promise he would clean house. Whether his desire to set term limits gets enough support to pass by those who would be dethroned by enacting it remains to be seen. Obviously not something he could do just because he has "a pen and a phone" or in his case also a very active twitter account.

Upvote 0

anonymouswho

Jul 28, 2015
✟16,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lies like offering just "hope and change"???
Am at a loss of how NOT to make same claims against most politicians in the US, including his opponent and also his predecessor. At least here is one that says and made a promise he would clean house. Whether his desire to set term limits gets enough support to pass by those who would be dethroned by enacting it remains to be seen. Obviously not something he could do just because he has "a pen and a phone" or in his case also a very active twitter account.
Hey don't get me wrong, I definitely didn't vote for or support Obama or Hillary (or Trump). But I can find a million sites that say Obama was the anti-christ, but Trump has the support of almost all the churches. However, the idea that this man is a "christian" is ridiculous. He converted while on the campaign trail, and his knowledge of the Bible is extremely limited. He said whatever he needed to say to win the religious right. He even met with Hillary and Bill before running, and was supposed to help them win by being bat-poo crazy. Well, that's what they want you to think. This short cartoon sums up how I feel about politians... I, Pet Goat II

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey don't get me wrong, I definitely didn't vote for or support Obama or Hillary (or Trump). But I can find a million sites that say Obama was the anti-christ, but Trump has the support of almost all the churches. However, the idea that this man is a "christian" is ridiculous. He converted while on the campaign trail, and his knowledge of the Bible is extremely limited. He said whatever he needed to say to win the religious right. He even met with Hillary and Bill before running, and was supposed to help them win by being bat-poo crazy. Well, that's what they want you to think. This short cartoon sums up how I feel about politians... I, Pet Goat II
Everyone has a right to their opinion, and the right to be wrong in holding them. I have seen "ministers" harp on the invalid appeal to Norman V Peal's brand of Christianity which apparently Trump's parents had the kids exposed to weekly. How to equate that exposure to a particular brand of Christianity to a suggestion that an appeal now to those family roots now is invalid or only because it is a convenience am not sure. Personally no saint and I would not want the scrutiny of my lifetime to be judged by people as "proof" (or perhaps rather not) of my right to call myself a Christian.

I would have to agree that given the two choices and regardless of what one thinks of Trump's status of God in judgement of him, there is no way to view him as even a marginal lessor of two evils. That scale is decidedly already way tipped in the other direction by both the adoption of socialism by her party and the Clinton family legacy itself. See Cardinal Newman's youtube rants recorded on the evil of socialism. See even Obama's campaign against her corruption and the obvious corruption in their holding of public office and in their operations of businesses including charities.

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not too sure about that prophecy and all but I have noticed peoples all over the globe getting wise to their corrupted governments and overthrowing them in favor of the true democratic way. Our choice of Trump seems to really fit that mold.
Just an observation.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not too sure about that prophecy and all but I have noticed peoples all over the globe getting wise to their corrupted governments and overthrowing them in favor of the true democratic way. Our choice of Trump seems to really fit that mold.
Just an observation.
View media item 54704

Upvote 0