Pregnant at 18. Hailed by Abortion Foes. Punished by Christian School.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The funny thing is, I'm sure many teens are having sex at this school. I've known a few people from Christian private schools. They have sex. But nobody knows, since they don't get pregnant. Any ways years from now, this teen will only care about her child and not care about crazy stuff. Like not going to her graduation. Over stupid stuff. Her kid will probably go to public schools and become liberal. And so will her mother. They will realize how Christians are full of it. And run.

Just graduated from a Christian school, and am sure you're right about that girl hardly being the only one having sex at hers. Idk what the percentage is overall but I read somewhere that only a minority of Christians are virgins on their wedding nights. The way they've treated this girl is a shame.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I went through the complications of teen pregnancy firsthand. Don't pretend to presume to tell me about the decisions and thought processes involved.

You were pregnant as a teen?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I would hope she did. She's professing to be a Christian after all. I'd hope that would kick in at some point before murdering her own child.

Almost seems like you are excusing them for breaking their promise because presumably a lot of other teens do it. Should there be any restrictions on their behavior before any punishment is given? Where is that line exactly? I'll bet if the topic was she was bullying some other kid, that wouldn't be so easily dismissed. I guess it all depends on the motive behind why the kids are touching all over each other. Anger = bad, but Lust = good?

Everybody at that school has sinned, including the principal & teachers. Comparing a girl getting pregnant & deciding to keep the baby to bullying is just dumb, there's no comparison. She's not intentionally harming anybody else. She's going to have consequences the rest of her life, from 1 thing she did as a teen. That's more than enough.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
We didn't have enough HS boys who play baseball this year so we had to team up with our traditional rivals from the next town over. But they went to State and won in their division. Rivals can work together if they really want to.:) I wish our Congress could do the same.o_O

That's great.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0