Pre-Tribulation Rapture Safe House

Status
Not open for further replies.

IisJustMe

He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)
Jun 23, 2006
Blue Springs, Missouri
✟23,494.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Patriot Act was used to try to gain access to libraries and has been used for picking innocent people up and holding them for long periods of time with no word of where they were, that is just some. Check out Congress for a list of subversave irginizations and you will be surprised at who is on it. Why do you think these federal dollars are going into churchs for programs? It is so they can dictate and control them to some extent.
I have to disagree with you on how the Patriot Act has been used, and I would like to have a lnk to this list of subversive organizations, if you have one. I've not seen one anywhere.

Upvote 0

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
and has been used for picking innocent people up and holding them for long periods of time with no word of where they were, that is just some.
I've heard this before, that it has happened, just cant think of the audio/video location of it right now. Maybe I'll remember, and find that link sometime. and post it in a new thread; it's been awhile since I saw/heard it.

Check out Congress for a list of subversave irginizations and you will be surprised at who is on it. Why do you think these federal dollars are going into churchs for programs? It is so they can dictate and control them to some extent.
I've heard this as well, that lists are kept and such. And also the clauses that give power to the government over church organizations that accept their money. Wish I kept those links, but I may be able to find that sometime and post links into a thread more tailored for this subject, such a topic usually runs pretty long in most cases. I can always start this search at prisonplanet.com or infowars.net though that was not where I originally found these links/info.

Upvote 0

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
Issue that I have with a lot of that stuff is it is almost impossible to tell how much is real, how much is exaggerated, and how much is simply conspiracy theorists propaganda.
Sure, some of it is fantasy, yet some is true. Depends on what has really been verified, while other issues are stretched.

As for conspiracy theories, Satan is not only the Father of lies, but he is also a master conspirator. He doesn’t actually stand out there and say “this is what I’m doing, so get ready!” but its always secret and manipulative actions that entangle others to do his will, unwittingly. He can even put bogus information out there, so that at some point, even the word “conspiracy” has an essence of fantasy tagged to everything, especially the things that are proven true. Propagating disinformation is another of his talents, and used well to put a smiley face on everything so we overlook it all.

The question is, what do we do when we encounter a truth in such theories? Do we build bomb shelters (though that may be a good idea), stack seven years of provisions and hide in our shelter? Or do we pray about it (to speak with God), and fulfill our role to be a restrainer in this world from such things happening to their fullest?

We, along with the Holy Spirit, I do believe are the restrainers in place to thwart the tide of dire plans. While we cant stop the planning of everything, because it will play into the tribulation as it is set, we can make today reasonably safe for the church so that we may continue to be a force to all this world in presenting the gospel to others by various ways. This is a status we certainly enjoy in the US, that we can simply jump on a jet and take the gospel to a foreign land, along with real relief supplies and such.

If all this stuff overtakes us, if even 1/10th is accurate and we do nothing about it, how much could the restrainer be restrained here on earth? But I tell you, there will come a point when the restrainer will be taken from this earth, and we shall watch the dealings of the tribulation form the balconies of Heaven. But until that day, we are an occupying force on this earth, and we must keep watch, doing what we must to restrain these things from overtaking us today.

Upvote 0

JAS4Yeshua

Servant of the Lord
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Marina, California
Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm of the mind that we affect change, not by politics or conspiracies, but by reaching others in our sphere of influence. Sewing the seeds as the Lord leads and harvesting as the Spirit wills. Paul didn't change the world by politics or conspiracies, he changed it by preaching the Gospel under the power of the Holy Spirit.

I'm not saying not to be involved in the political process, rather I'm saying that we often put too much stock in it. Our focus should be on the return of Christ and what will happen after this life, either to eternal damnation or eternal life.

Upvote 0

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm of the mind that we affect change, not by politics or conspiracies, but by reaching others in our sphere of influence. Sewing the seeds as the Lord leads and harvesting as the Spirit wills. Paul didn't change the world by politics or conspiracies, he changed it by preaching the Gospel under the power of the Holy Spirit.

I'm not saying not to be involved in the political process, rather I'm saying that we often put too much stock in it. Our focus should be on the return of Christ and what will happen after this life, either to eternal damnation or eternal life.
Some believe that it is our Godly duty to vote, to be good stewards of what we have dominion over. I mean Satan is the god of this world system, but we are at war with Satan and can effect our surroundings by being well informed and taking the measures that are presented for us to take.

Hasn’t petitions ever gone around your Church to stop rogue bills and such? At the CC’s I’ve attended, there were always opportunities to take political actions. If we do nothing, …nothing happens, and then we let anything happen. Politics are only a follow through, it is the action after prayer. We can pray for things, but in some cases that prayer results in guidance to take action. How did God teach the children of Israel to fight?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.