Living in hybrid space
Apr 6, 2007
Australia
✟18,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi , I wanted to start a thread from those who are suffering from ringing in the ears. If you have it please post here so we can pray for you.

I found an article where people have left comments about those who suffer from ringing in the ears or tinnitus. Some have said they received from military involvement and others from 9/11 and other factors. Please pray for those suffering from tinnitus on christian forums and even check out the article and pray for those who commented for complete healing and full restoration of their hearing.

Just wanted to say I have tinnitus at night usually. Please pray.

God is going to bring healing. Believe and receive :)

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer21_zpspn2wf765.jpg

Praying for all
people who have
tinnitus!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Tinnitus... I deal with that and it leads to hearing loss. Beethoven had it and went deaf. If I may advise...

1. Keep your ears from excessive noise
2. Limit your alcohol, sodium and caffeine
3. Pray!

This is apparently brought about from a loss of blood flow to the ear. Keeping your blood pressure down helps too.

Father, I pray in Jesus name that you would heal all those who read this post of tinnitus. I pray these things in Jesus name Amen!

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums