Oct 30, 2006
✟798,982.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
joining in prayer

God formed us:
-“For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Mal 2;10

He gives us life each day:
-“This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psa 118:24)
-“The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4
"I will put ligaments on you, place muscles on you, and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will live. Then you will know that I am Yahweh." Eze 37:6

He has a plan for each one:
-“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jer 29:11
-“And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose,” Rom 8:28
-“who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,” II Tim 1:9
-“And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.” Isa 58:11

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The topic of abortion has been heavy on my heart the past few days and I wanted to make a place where we could all pray for the unborn children and their mothers, and for the mothers who are considering abortion.

Good topic, thanks and I will add it to my prayer request list.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Father protect the unborn children in Jesus name.
Also praying for President Trump, who has and does stand for the life of those most helpless amongst us, the pre-born, the most helpless and without a voice. We are admonished to speak out for, and defend, those who cannot speak out for or defend themselves. He does.

He needs our prayers right now, and we all need to join him, and stand with him as he boldly stands for life.

Praying.

(There is a video on Youtube titled "Sing A Little Louder". It's a very short, but powerful message about the holocaust during the Nazi regime in Germany, and the modern "holocaust" of the pre-born now.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I pray for protection for the little ones yet to be born.
Lord have mercy.

Father, we continue to lift up prayer for the mother's who feel as if they have no choice but to have an abortion. Please show them another way and protect the babies. I pray where there seems to be no wa, You will make a way.

Upvote 0