Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't seen this as a sticky thread, and I thought it could be added if the mods wanted to sticky this.

The topic of abortion has been heavy on my heart the past few days and I wanted to make a place where we could all pray for the unborn children and their mothers, and for the mothers who are considering abortion.

Jeremiah 1:5 HCSB
"I chose you before I formed you in the womb; I set you apart before you were born."

Psalm 127:3 NASB
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward."

Job 31:15 NIV
"Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers?"

Matthew 19:14 ESV
"But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”"

Lord, I pray for all those who have performed abortions, had an abortion done, are considering having an abortion, or are an abortion survivor. Let their hearts be turned to You in this time, Father. You formed us in our mother's womb. You formed every hair on our head, every freckle, every fingerprint. We are Your intricate creations. I pray for those who feel no guilt or shame of committing such an act, and that they realize what they did was a crime in Your eyes and that they turn to You. I also pray for those who are dealing with the grief and guilt of an abortion, that You may comfort them and forgive them. Amen

C

christsoccer

I haven't seen this as a sticky thread, and I thought it could be added if the mods wanted to sticky this.

The topic of abortion has been heavy on my heart the past few days and I wanted to make a place where we could all pray for the unborn children and their mothers, and for the mothers who are considering abortion.

Jeremiah 1:5 HCSB
"I chose you before I formed you in the womb; I set you apart before you were born."

Psalm 127:3 NASB
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward."

Job 31:15 NIV
"Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers?"

Matthew 19:14 ESV
"But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”"

Lord, I pray for all those who have performed abortions, had an abortion done, are considering having an abortion, or are an abortion survivor. Let their hearts be turned to You in this time, Father. You formed us in our mother's womb. You formed every hair on our head, every freckle, every fingerprint. We are Your intricate creations. I pray for those who feel no guilt or shame of committing such an act, and that they realize what they did was a crime in Your eyes and that they turn to You. I also pray for those who are dealing with the grief and guilt of an abortion, that You may comfort them and forgive them. Amen

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ephesians 2:10 HCSB
"For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. "

Lord, You created us for a purpose. Every child, whether born or unborn, was prepared by Your mighty hand. I pray that the crime of abortion ends, Father. Amen.

Upvote 0

Angelquill

Bard of Angels
Jul 20, 2014
Following a Jewish carpenter...
✟2,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
This is something that has also been heavy on my heart for a very long time. I have been involved in the fight against abortion for a great many years...a fight I fear we are losing, as more and more babies are slaughtered in abortion mills every year.

I, too, would like to see this thread as a "sticky"...this is something we all need to pray about, every day.

Father, I come to you now with a broken heart. I am weeping for all the little ones who are being murdered every day in our abortion clinics. I am weeping for their mothers, who, for whatever reason, have made the terrible decision to end their child's life before his or her first breath. I am hurt that this country that I once thought of as a good place has allowed this horror to continue, and that even some Christians...people who claim to belong to You, Lord...are in favor of it.
Oh, Lord...please, I beg you...open their eyes.
Help us to put an end to this terrible thing.
Lord, our children are dying by the thousands every day, right before our eyes...and we feel so helpless.
Please, Lord, be our Help.
In Jesus Precious Name
Amen

Thank you, dear one, for posting this thread, and giving us all the opportunity to pray for this very important request.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Father, I come to you now with a broken heart. I am weeping for all the little ones who are being murdered every day in our abortion clinics. I am weeping for their mothers, who, for whatever reason, have made the terrible decision to end their child's life before his or her first breath. I am hurt that this country that I once thought of as a good place has allowed this horror to continue, and that even some Christians...people who claim to belong to You, Lord...are in favor of it.
Oh, Lord...please, I beg you...open their eyes.
Help us to put an end to this terrible thing.
Lord, our children are dying by the thousands every day, right before our eyes...and we feel so helpless.
Please, Lord, be our Help.
In Jesus Precious Name
Amen

Amen.

Upvote 0

Angelquill

Bard of Angels
Jul 20, 2014
✟2,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I wrote this piece a very long time ago, and I'd like to share it here.
At the time I was the Media Representative for the Alabama Pro Life Association...

Questions
(on the issue of abortion)

Where are the children?
Where have they gone?
I know it hasn't been so long...
They were all here, with smiling faces.
All of the children in their places.
Where are the mothers? Their children are dying!
Where are the mothers? I can't hear them crying!
Where are the fathers? Where can they be?
Why aren't they listening, why don't they see?
Their babies are murdered before their eyes!
Could they be listening to Satan's lies?
Could they be victims of his deception?
"Not a child, a 'product of conception'.
You have no responsibility.
It is not murder. You'll be free."
Where is God? Where is the Holy One?
Is He watching from His Throne?
Does He hear us when we lift our voice,
In the name of "Personal Choice"?
Will He count us guilty of this sin?
Does the blood of the children cry out to Him?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angelquill

Bard of Angels
Jul 20, 2014
✟2,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status

Blessed Heavenly Father, please lay this urgent prayer request on the hearts of Your children here at this site, and throughout this country. There are approximately 1.21 million little ones dying in abortion mills in the United States every year, Lord. Well over 56 million since Roe vs Wade.
Please, Lord, do not let the tongues of those who love You be still while this horror continues.
Lord, help us to reach those who think that this right to abortion somehow "empowers women". Help us to teach our daughters that their power comes in valuing themselves as women, and as wives and mothers. Help us to teach our sons to respect the women around them as people, not just as potential sexual partners. Help us to remember that marriage is a sacred union, that You have declared holy, and that this blessed sacrament is the very foundation of our society.
But most of all, Lord...most of all, help us to reach Your children with the understanding that what is growing inside of a pregnant woman's body is not just a "clump of cells"...it is a precious human life, a beautiful little baby.
Oh, Lord, I beg of You...please send more of Your people to this place to pray with us for the lives of these helpless little ones who are dying by the thousands every day!!
Amen

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Blessed Heavenly Father, please lay this urgent prayer request on the hearts of Your children here at this site, and throughout this country. There are approximately 1.21 million little ones dying in abortion mills in the United States every year, Lord. Well over 56 million since Roe vs Wade.
Please, Lord, do not let the tongues of those who love You be still while this horror continues.
Lord, help us to reach those who think that this right to abortion somehow "empowers women". Help us to teach our daughters that their power comes in valuing themselves as women, and as wives and mothers. Help us to teach our sons to respect the women around them as people, not just as potential sexual partners. Help us to remember that marriage is a sacred union, that You have declared holy, and that this blessed sacrament is the very foundation of our society.
But most of all, Lord...most of all, help us to reach Your children with the understanding that what is growing inside of a pregnant woman's body is not just a "clump of cells"...it is a precious human life, a beautiful little baby.
Oh, Lord, I beg of You...please send more of Your people to this place to pray with us for the lives of these helpless little ones who are dying by the thousands every day!!
Amen

amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My daughter had an abortion and I was totally against it now there's one of my grandchildren I'll (and she will) never know.

Please Lord end abortion and the laws that allow people to kill their own children. Please hear the voices of those who are asking you to step in and stop this.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My daughter had an abortion and I was totally against it now there's one of my grandchildren I'll (and she will) never know.

Please Lord end abortion and the laws that allow people to kill their own children. Please hear the voices of those who are asking you to step in and stop this.

I'm sorry for your loss. I do believe you will see your grandchild in heaven one day ... along with all the other precious children that have lost their lives to abortion.

Praying for you, and your daughter ...
and may God bring an end to abortion ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Life begins at conception. When you get an ultrasound, you hear the heartbeat. You see the baby moving. And yet people say it isn't alive, that it's just a blob of cells.

Lord, free our world of abortion. Too many of Your precious children are being slaughtered because their parents didn't want them or were too careless.

Upvote 0

Angelquill

Bard of Angels
Jul 20, 2014
✟2,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status

Precious Heavenly Father...My heart is broken. How many hundreds of these innocent little ones will die today, in our abortion mills? How many precious little lives will be taken in the name of "personal choice"?
We feel so helpless, Lord...so very helpless.
Some have thought that by attacking these death houses, and killing the doctors and nurses who slaughter these little ones that they might put a stop to it...but, Lord, that is not Your way.
Every day, Lord, I look at my own precious children...all grown now...and I thank You for Your beautiful gift of motherhood.
It wasn't always easy, Lord...it still isn't. But I do not regret the lives that I gave birth to.
If only there were some way to get the message across to these young women who think that having a child would be "too much of a burden right now"...yes, it will be a burden...but it will also be a joy that surpasses anything else you will ever experience in this earthly life.
Help us, Lord. We need You now.
In Jesus Precious Name,
Amen
356058-albums5950-50903.jpg

Upvote 0

Jesusisgood

Nov 9, 2010
✟15,992.00
Faith
Christian
Prayers amen! Lord please protect these precious little babies as they are being formed by You in their mothers womb and may and women considering abortion be convicted and taught the truth about abortion and not do it and for any mothers who have already commited that sin would draw near to you and ask for forgiveness and repent from this evil action and help other women see how wrong this is and help stop other women from commiting this sin. In Jesus Name amen.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Save the babies, Lord.
Provide comfort, and wisdom, and guidance, and care to the mothers that are abortion minded.
And heal the women, Lord, that chose to abort.
In You alone, O God, is there life and healing.
Thank You, Lord, for the gift of life, for the gift of healing, for the gift of Your Love.
Thank You.

Upvote 0