• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayers requested

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by ChristianGirl_96, Apr 24, 2019.

1. ChristianGirl_96

ChristianGirl_96 Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+1,320
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    To cut a long story short last year I learned that my twin sister was in the hospital fighting for her life after a bathroom accident at work. That was seven months ago back in the fall of 2018 before I joined this website.
    Recently I asked for a update and she now is signing her divorce papers because her husband can not afford to support her or her family either. No surprise there he has basically cheated on her for months now.
    Prayers for strength will be appreciated thank you.
    She has been through a lot since Christmas. To top it all off her boiler decided to break down the other day.

• Prayers Prayers x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,017
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for your precious sister at this most uncertain and dire time, and you too (((hug)))

3. ChristianGirl_96

+1,320
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    We are going to visit her tomorrow at night after work. She seems unlike herself when I called the hospital earlier. Ideas for what food to bring to the ward where she is staying on will be appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. ChristianGirl_96

+1,320
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Thank you. Some men are scumbags, aren’t they?

5. devin553344

devin553344 I believe in the Resurrection

+2,197
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Having been through a divorce, I know it can be a difficult time. Thanks for supporting her in that. Praying for your sister now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. brinny

+107,017
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: God is the Lifter of our heads. Just as it is written in Isaiah 54, if we are forsaken by our husbands, God Himself, our Maker, will be our Husband and He will protect, defend, and provide for us, be the Lifter of our crestfallen heads and hearts, and establish a foundation for us with "fair colors".

Praying for your precious sister at this most crushing and devastating time. (((hug)))

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. brinny

+107,017
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Balloons? And a card with ev'ry one's signature on it with huuugs and smilie faces? (As far as food...i'm not sure what she would like....)

8. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,624
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for your sister ...

9. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,576
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

10. ChristianGirl_96

+1,320
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Thank you. We are going to the hospital tomorrow to see her.

11. brinny

+107,017
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Please keep us updated.....praying (((hug)))

12. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,157
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless this prayer for ChristianGirl_96's twin sister. Please help her and bless her. Lord turn her sorrows into joy and bless her life. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

13. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+7,605
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray your sister will be healed in every way and that things will work out with the boiler and that, in fact, she will be well provided for in general. As for food and the hospital, I'd guess maybe someone at the nurse's station could give you some tips.

14. ChristianGirl_96

+1,320
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I only got to see her for a while before she fell asleep. But the plan is for her to stay in the hospital until next Friday then we’ll see about getting her some temporary help at home. If I have time I’m going to visit her over the weekend as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  15. ChristianGirl_96

+1,320
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    UPDATE 2-

No visitors allowed today but after church tomorrow I have decided to stop by the ward with some clothes for her plus cards and books. She definitely needs company. I could tell from her WhatsApp communications she is not coping well in there.

16. MomofaDozen

MomofaDozen New Member

+76
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be very difficult to watch your twin sister go through such an awful time. I will pray for you and her and her children.
    It sounds like your sister might need a visit from you, if you're able. She might find some comfort in seeing you. Do you have other members of your church who would be willing to get together and pray specifically for her situation and who might help her out with financial needs?

17. ChristianGirl_96

+1,320
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I talked with my church family today. We will go to see her tomorrow with some flowers and cards for her. I am researching all forms of financial assistance on her behalf as well. She seemed happier to talk to me over the phone today.

18. MomofaDozen

MomofaDozen New Member

+76
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    That's encouraging. I hope you get good news soon!