Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Please pray with me for my 19 yr old daughter who has been staying at a friends place while trying to find somewhere to live. Her friends family is leaving the country by Sunday so now it’s more critical that something comes up for her to move to.

She has already endured being assaulted by her father which led to being homeless, I am interstate and currently in Australia you cannot move around, she is trying to finish her year 12.
Please dear Lord let her find a safe place to live and where she can heal from all the hurt she has endured in recent years, in Jesus name Amen.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
a safe place to live

First option would be to contact the church she attends, or the church you attended when you lived there.
Is there anyone who could put her up.

Are there any flats/apartments that you could rent for her, any national letting agencies where you could go into an office where you are and she could view properties where she is?

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Suzyaussie

Daughter of Christ
Sep 29, 2014
Queensland
✟15,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
UPDATE - She has found somewhere to board!!!
Praise the Lord, she visited a room for rent and has been accepted with a lovely family. We had everyone looking including a Christian girls page one of my daughters is on.
A teacher has put her up until she can move into the room in a few days. Given the difficult circumstances that’s going on in Victoria with Lockdown, it has been a miracle for her to find somewhere.
Thankyou for all your prayers, I just pray now she can move forward and start to heal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,484.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
UPDATE - She has found somewhere to board!!!
Praise the Lord, she visited a room for rent and has been accepted with a lovely family. We had everyone looking including a Christian girls page one of my daughters is on.
A teacher has put her up until she can move into the room in a few days. Given the difficult circumstances that’s going on in Victoria with Lockdown, it has been a miracle for her to find somewhere.
Thankyou for all your prayers, I just pray now she can move forward and start to heal.
HalleluYah! I pray that all works well with her living condition and her life in general and that she does indeed
get healing.

Upvote 0