United States
✟7,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have an addiction that is threatening to ruin my life—inappropriate contentographic images, comics, stories, etc. I don't want this to take over my life and I'm trying to resist temptation, but I need prayers to overcome this. Please.

No one knows and I'm scared to say anything, but I know confessing to believers and asking for prayers on my behalf is the right thing to do.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus please give this man strength to overcome his inappropriate content addiction. Amen.

Its a good thing that you realize its a wrong life that you will regret later.

You need to forge your spirit by fasting, try to do fasting step by step, for example avoiding meat and delicious food like Daniel did for 21 days, or perhaps drinking water only for one day or reducing your meal to become just lunch per day, it will be good to strengthen your spirit even if you only do that once a week as starter.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I have an addiction that is threatening to ruin my life—inappropriate contentographic images, comics, stories, etc. I don't want this to take over my life and I'm trying to resist temptation, but I need prayers to overcome this. Please.

No one knows and I'm scared to say anything, but I know confessing to believers and asking for prayers on my behalf is the right thing to do.
"If the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed." There's power in His blood son, just believe and accept His grace. I shall be in prayer for you :).

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
have an addiction that is threatening to ruin my life—inappropriate contentographic images, comics, stories, etc. I don't want this to take over my life
I'll certainly pray that you will reset your firewall to recognise you as an 8year old girl and block everything offencive to such a child.

I'll also pray that you will resist the urges to look at such things or to try to change your firewall settings.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

if there are devilish spirits influencing you, they must be removed - it is hard to know all the exact difference between the good and the bad side of desire

May the true One cleanse you of all demonic influence

Blessings

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,242.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have an addiction that is threatening to ruin my life

Resist the devil and he will flee.

I pray that you will draw close to the Lord as you read your Bible and pray every day.

upload_2017-9-9_21-37-39.jpeg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,069,359.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance from all addictions, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums