Senior Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
At Computer
✟23,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
July 1, 2007 my husband died of cancer. He was diagnosed in March 2007 with two brain tumors. In three months time he passed away.

Today is the fourth anniversary of his death. Each passing year is easier than the last, but each anniversary is still painful. Praying for God's comfort, strength, and grace.

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
July 1, 2007 my husband died of cancer. He was diagnosed in March 2007 with two brain tumors. In three months time he passed away.

Today is the fourth anniversary of his death. Each passing year is easier than the last, but each anniversary is still painful. Praying for God's comfort, strength, and grace.

Praying.:hug:

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

God be with you, NoelAsa. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

I am so sorry for your Loss :( :hug:
May he rest in peace, and may your faith and precious memories strengthen and console you in your grief .
God bless you :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I didn't go back and read all the posts - but here is a poem that the Lord gave me - it is Holy Spirit inspired - I am not a poet - it will bring you comfort.

Share in the Glory of a loved one

Be careful, S. Your full name is on the link, and your location is on your profile; maybe change it to US, or delete your surname?

There are some dodgy people around. :wave:

Upvote 0

Yane

Jul 4, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
✟7,662.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray for the relatives and love ones of those who decided to give up life through suicide to stay strong and cling even more to God.

I once decided to end up my life but feared God. I realized as long as He lets me breath there will always be a reason for my existence.I admit i have hard time coping with my life but no matter how many heart aches i will go through, I decided to go on because i believe that's His will.

The greatest battles in life are not fought on the world's battlefields; they are fought in our own hearts.The real enemies are forces such as fear,worry, inadequacy, inferiority, anger, frustration, and inability to cope.
by Dr. Harold J. Sala

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray for the relatives and love ones of those who decided to give up life through suicide to stay strong and cling even more to God.

I once decided to end up my life but feared God. I realized as long as He lets me breath there will always be a reason for my existence.I admit i have hard time coping with my life but no matter how many heart aches i will go through, I decided to go on because i believe that's His will.

The greatest battles in life are not fought on the world's battlefields; they are fought in our own hearts.The real enemies are forces such as fear,worry, inadequacy, inferiority, anger, frustration, and inability to cope.
by Dr. Harold J. Sala

I commend your decision. Anyone considering such an act needs to realise that they will not end the pain. All they will achieve is the spreading of their own personal pain to those most dear to them. Nothing is worth that.

In Christian terms, this means putting our own cross onto the shoulders of our sons and daughters, parents and siblings, so that they then have two to carry; their own and ours.

Each person must carry his own cross, and try to help others to carry theirs. None of us has the right to impose our cross on other people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angel's Light

Feb 25, 2010
✟8,110.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for those who lost loved ones and for the souls of those who have passed. Praying that God keeps you all safe and comforted in his arms.

It's hard to lose a loved one, lost my dad 1 1/2years ago, I found comfort in the knowledge that his suffering is over and that he finally gets the answers to questions he always had.

Upvote 0