Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my cousin Carole. She is in the hospital and they do not know what is wrong with her currently, but are worried she has a tumor. Thank you for your prayers for her healing and positive news.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my cousin Carole. She is in the hospital and they do not know what is wrong with her currently, but are worried she has a tumor. Thank you for your prayers for her healing and positive news.

Father, I pray for sea's cousin Carole. I pray for complete healing. Please guide the doctor's hand that they may know what the problem is and bring comfort to this family at this time. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟454,265.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Abba Father, we thank you for the life of dear Carole. We know that our lives are in your hand and nothing can steal us away from you. Lord, please heal this dear child as they seek your healing hand. May they rejoice in you with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength. In the name of Yeshua, our mighty healer, we pray this. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: seaofsand
Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

• Friendly
Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God, Please keep Ms. Carole comfortable her time of distress. Let her have an excellent medical team even if it means finding the right people who will help her best. Place Your love the deepest recesses of her soul.
The word, "Tumor," brings fear to the most seasoned soul. Sooth her heart, and mind. Allow her to feel Your presence even in the most frightening times.
In Your Most Holy Name.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

seaofsand

Mar 22, 2020
Southwest US
✟34,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for all the prayers. Still no news at this time as they are running more tests. I'm not sure why it's been such a slow process, but she's hanging in there in the meantime. I know the prayers will help.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

seaofsand

Mar 22, 2020
Southwest US
✟34,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My cousin got her diagnosis earlier this week. She has advanced cancer that has already spread to her liver. She does not have many options for treatment and the prognosis is not good. Please, I ask that you pray for her healing, comfort, peace, and for the comfort of her husband, children, grandchildren, and other relatives. We are all very sad at this news.

Upvote 0

Lenno

Jan 4, 2022
Cheshire
✟27,096.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I prayed for you, your family and Carole. Take care Lenno

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seaofsand

Mar 22, 2020
Southwest US
✟34,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just wanted to tell you all that my cousin has passed away. Thank you for your prayers. Please say a prayer for her as she goes to be with God, and for her grieving family, especially her poor husband.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for complete healing for Carole. Please bless and heal her in Jesus name.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums