United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

Please pray for my schooling. I'm in my final semester at a Christian university. Thank God it's almost over, since I have had a very difficult time at this school and with disabilities. I am having trouble doing my homework and getting it turned in on time. I'm also having trouble starting my capstone project which is my senior project that I have to complete in order to graduate this December. I also have classes that I'm struggling in due to complications with distance learning that I'm having to do, since I'm too afraid to go on campus. I'm about to email the head of academics to see if anything can be done about these issues. Thank God and thank you all for your encouragement and prayers. :yellowheart::praying::heartpulse::school::personalcomputer::books:

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Were you assigned an academic counselor? What about tutors? Can you checkout projects completed by students earlier?

praying for you.
Yes, I have all of those, but I have ADHD and clinical anxiety that makes it hard to start on huge projects. I also have a ton going on in my personal life suddenly and it's making harder to focus on what I need to be doing.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟794,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You know to pray and gain strength from God and His word such as:
Ask for God's peace based on "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27 Be still before Him and thank Him for His peace.
"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." Psa 32:8
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phillippians 4:13

Being a senior, you already know the strategies of dividing the project into chunks by certain days, etc.

What do you expect the department head to do?

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

Please pray for my schooling. I'm in my final semester at a Christian university. Thank God it's almost over, since I have had a very difficult time at this school and with disabilities. I am having trouble doing my homework and getting it turned in on time. I'm also having trouble starting my capstone project which is my senior project that I have to complete in order to graduate this December. I also have classes that I'm struggling in due to complications with distance learning that I'm having to do, since I'm too afraid to go on campus. I'm about to email the head of academics to see if anything can be done about these issues. Thank God and thank you all for your encouragement and prayers. :yellowheart::praying::heartpulse::school::personalcomputer::books:

Have you considered Martha asking the Lord for help :

But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to him and said, "LORD, DO YOU NOT CARE that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me." -Luke 10:40
But the Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, YOU ARE ANXIOUS AND TROUBLED ABOUT MANY THINGS, -Luke 10:41
but ONE THING IS NECESSARY. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her." -Luke 10:42

Have you considered what is the ONE THING THAT IS NECESSARY ?

• Winner
Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know to pray and gain strength from God and His word such as:
Ask for God's peace based on "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27 Be still before Him and thank Him for His peace.
"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." Psa 32:8
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phillippians 4:13

Being a senior, you already know the strategies of dividing the project into chunks by certain days, etc.

What do you expect the department head to do?

Thank you for the encouragement. Yes I did everything I can already that has to do with getting help from the school on this. It's just a matter of calming down and getting the work started and done with. My disability does cause me to procrastinate unfortunately. I'm praying that I have the strength and peace to do it this weekend. Also of course, keeping my eyes on God and what He is calling me to do with schooling. I need to remember that He is on my side, fighting my battles, I need only to do my part in praising and thanking Him for all He has done and what He is about to do in my life. He stands with me, He stands with us.

I actually got ahold of them on a different matter having to do with a particular class and complications with Zoom.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

I pray for the Lord to direct you and guide you. Dear Father take away all fear and pour out your wonderful peace and strength and comfort in Jesus name.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums