Opa Locka
✟2,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. I firmly believe that there is some form of demonic oppression hovering over my life. All my life, I have noticed that I am constantly being hit with one bad thing after another and many of these events occur without a clear reason. Because of this, I have spent a large portion of my life being very overly cautious and fearful. But I have grown tired of living this way and I am trying to live in freedom because that is what God has promised me. However, I'm starting to notice that my life is being attacked again and I am so tired of feeling like I am fighting a constant battle. I know that life is never going to easy but sometimes it feels like I am dealing with so many unnecessary and extreme hardships. Please just pray over my life. Please pray that the attacks will stop and that my relationship with God will not suffer. When I start to experience the constant attacks, I begin to feel very hopeless and even suicidal. Please pray for me.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I too not sure what you mean by attacks. Hold on to His promises. God has not given you the spirit of fear but power and love and a sound mind. You have the joy of the lord which is your strength. You are strong in the lord in the power of His might. Christ gave us His peace "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." Read Psa 91.

If the attacks are of the enemy .. you have been given all power all authority over the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. We resist the enemy and he HAS to flee. So many times we want GOD to do it..yet He already did. HE gave us all power all authority over the enemy. Greater is He that is in us then he thats in the world. So many times they won't stop until they know we KNOW who we are and whos we are. Your a child of GOD.. GOD is your Father. Yeah.. you have nothing what so ever to fear to worry about.

The only time we need to worry is when we don't trust Him.. when we doubt. God can not lie. Think on these things.. read that word. Faith will come! There is nothing to hard for your Father :) Don't let allow the enemy to steal your joy. No joy? Then praise Him.. when you feel nothing. It will always come.

Another promise for you Isa 41 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. <---thats what your Father said.. so rejoice no matter what you see feel going on.. KNOW Hes got you covered! In JESUS name

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray for me. I firmly believe that there is some form of demonic oppression hovering over my life. All my life, I have noticed that I am constantly being hit with one bad thing after another and many of these events occur without a clear reason. Because of this, I have spent a large portion of my life being very overly cautious and fearful. But I have grown tired of living this way and I am trying to live in freedom because that is what God has promised me. However, I'm starting to notice that my life is being attacked again and I am so tired of feeling like I am fighting a constant battle. I know that life is never going to easy but sometimes it feels like I am dealing with so many unnecessary and extreme hardships. Please just pray over my life. Please pray that the attacks will stop and that my relationship with God will not suffer. When I start to experience the constant attacks, I begin to feel very hopeless and even suicidal. Please pray for me.
Ephesians 6:10-17. We are at war and there is no way of avoiding it. But we already have the victory in Christ and we have all that we need to stay in that victory. Don't let the devil intimidate you. You do not need protection from him. He needs protection from you! Speak God's word, out loud. "God has not given me a spirit of fear". "Greater is He (Jesus) within me than he (Satan) who is in the world". It's normal to come under attack if we are born again. I've been saved 50 years and I'm presently going through one of the most difficult times ever.

We need to see that God uses these times to make us strong. No one got fit and strong sitting on the couch watching TV. We do not wrestle against flesh and blood. Our struggle is against Satan and his forces. I've seen a little of proper wrestling. It's not something that appeals to me. But I have noted that wrestlers are strong and full of muscles. So we will get spiritual strength and spiritual muscle if we will resist the devil. He must flee because God says so.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You need deliverance and to be filled with the Holy Spirit. This is the only thing that permanently fix the problem. Praying much will help. Living holy. Giving much to others. But you need the darkness to be driven away by a greater power (the Holy Spirit) and you need that same power indwelling you in a greater measure in order to keep that darkness away so that it doesnt come back. Gaining this should become the priority of your life. Everything will change if this happens.

• Useful
Reactions: Psalm 27
Upvote 0