Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Naperville Girl, 15, Missing Since Sunday

unnamed-2___14133330293.png

NAPERVILLE, IL — Naperville police are asking for the public's help finding a runaway teen who has been missing since Sunday.

Mallory Glass, 15, left home around 8:15 p.m. Sunday and was last seen in downtown Naperville [west suburbs of Chicago] around midnight. She is believed to be with an "unknown adult male," according to a news release from Naperville police.

Glass was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black pants and tennis shoes.

Anyone with information about Glass's whereabouts is encouraged to call the Naperville Police Department at 630-420-6666 and ask for the investigations division.

Please pray for this girl, her family, and all those who have gone missing. God only knows where they may be, and I can't imagine how hard it would be to trust if this was someone I knew.

Lord, have mercy!:prayer:

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may she be found safe and returned to her family or to a place that can counsel her. I pray for all teens who run away for different reasons, some due to abuse, others for the excitement of it all, thinking they found love, and others who think they can make some quick money and settle on their own. Heavenly Father, show them beforehand that the world and the people they meet aren't always the nice people they appear to be. Keep these kids safe from child exploitation, human trafficking, drugs, prostitution, even murder, and other evils of this dark world. Protect them, reveal salvation to them, draw them close to You, and lead them to a better life, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Prayers go out for her and her family. May God bring her back safe.

Heavenly Father, may she be found safe and returned to her family or to a place that can counsel her. I pray for all teens who run away for different reasons, some due to abuse, others for the excitement of it all, thinking they found love, and others who think they can make some quick money and settle on their own. Heavenly Father, show them beforehand that the world and the people they meet aren't always the nice people they appear to be. Keep these kids safe from child exploitation, human trafficking, drugs, prostitution, even murder, and other evils of this dark world. Protect them, reveal salvation to them, draw them close to You, and lead them to a better life, In Jesus Name, Amen

Dear God we pray for Mallory. Return her home safely soon. That her captor may de brought to justice. Help her family and friends through all this. In Jesus name, Amen.

I'm praying for Mallory Glass, I pray that she is alright and will return home to her family safe & unharmed. God be with her and protect her and return her home to her family safely.
I quoted all your kind posts because I wanted to make sure you all would see this:
Screenshot_2020-10-18-10-35-29.png

Upvote 0