vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my friend Marie. She is still struggling in her marriage with an abusive man. Some days are okay, some not. I am grateful to all of you who pray for her. Please pray that she is not overwhelmed, and God will come through for her at the right time and for everyone that is affected by this person. Thank you for your heart to pray for her situation. God bless you.

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Dear Lord, please protect our dear sister and help her escape from this terrible situation, please intervene in her life and provide a way out of for her. Please help the person responsible to wake up to what they are doing and the hurt they are causing and to repent and to get help to put an end to their abusive ways.

Bring peace and joy back into their lives. Please heal marie and help her not be overwhelmed by these events and to keep throwing he burdens to you Lord. Give her faith and courage to keep strong and trust and keep putting faith in you. If they have not come to faith yet please help and bring the to Salvation, Thank you our merciful heavenly father you are mighty to save. In Jesus name Amen.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all...oh Lord, thank you all so much. She needs your prayers so much. Please also pray for those who support her through this. Her husband tries his best to alienate her from friends and family who try to support her. God is so good. I believe He will make a way because it seems every channel of help is blocked. Thank you so much, many blessings.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.