Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Hello pray ers! :groupray: Bless all of you. :pray: I am stepping out in faith and starting to lead a small group women's bible study this afternoon. Am asking for your prayer support. It's a new group in a church I joined in November; but same denomination..I so appreciate the prayer support because I know it does make a difference in how things go. Am excited and amazed that I am back in this position again. Also am riding out with a friend and it's a 50 mi. RT. Please pray for our safe driving. Thanks so much. :)

1/29...Update: Please see post #13. for an update on how it went and need for prayer for one member. Thanks so much. jannikitty :)

Last edited:

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, be there for her and let the Bible study do good, let all that attend have fun fellowshiping and learn more about your word. Let the journey be a safe one to where the Bible study will be held, let everyone going, get there safe and when they go home, keep them safe. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
PrayingHands_zpsf20e45a6.jpg

PRAYING for your
Bible study Group! !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It went well. There is still one woman who was unable to attend. She has an undetermined lung and breathing problem. At first they thought pneumonia and later that she was reacting to caged bird's recently taken into her home. Anyway, if you see this please pray for MH. And thanks for your prayers. God is so good! :amen: and :amen:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It went well. There is still one woman who was unable to attend. She has an undetermined lung and breathing problem. At first they thought pneumonia and later that she was reacting to caged bird's recently taken into her home. Anyway, if you see this please pray for MH. And thanks for your prayers. God is so good! :amen: and :amen:

Praying for your Bible Study group, and you, and this dear one (MH) and all who are in the group...

Reactions: jannikitty
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.