Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
somewhere
✟20,764.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
well......this is my humble attempt at starting a prayer / encouragment / fellowship thread. i wanted to post this in friendship court, but i decided this would be the best place.

please pray for our brother, Total Release, as he struggles for his life after being critically wounded in iraq on april 10th. he is being transferred from germany to bethesda naval hospital in maryland tomorrow and there is a good chance he won't even make it through the flight. for those of you here who know TR, you know how great of a guy he is. he is a great marine, husband, father and friend. i want this to be a place for prayer for him and his family, and if God will's his survival, a place to encourage him through the long, difficult road to recovery that he will surely face.

there's so much more i want to say, but i'll just leave it at that for now. please just don't forget him...

ETA: I am editing this post and title as BBRP is away from CF for a while due to military service. TR passed on 8/11/2008 please be in continued prayer for his wife, children, and other family members. Thank You and God Bless Arborvita :prayer: The acknowldeged request to edit this thread is located http://christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=48243387&postcount=1534

Last edited:

obsolete

Quench not Love
Jun 27, 2007
MyHomeTown
✟103,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for Total Release's recovery. In the line of duty many fall, but Jesus says that He has authority over the enemy and He says who's to come and who's to stay. When others are ordered to be at a different place it's hard for his companions to carry the load that his absence leaves, but it's Jesus that's there to pick up the slack. Praying for the soldiers everywhere. Where have the flowers gone, gone to soldiers everyone. What is gained from a person's efforts to fight for what they believe in is the heritage of the new generation. Peace and love

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless you, bigred. :) May the Lord strengthen you at this time and in the months to come as you embark on your military training, following in TR's footsteps. :hug:

Continuing to pray for TR and his family. :hug:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
well......this is my humble attempt at starting a prayer / encouragment / fellowship thread. i wanted to post this in friendship court, but i decided this would be the best place.

please pray for our brother, Total Release, as he struggles for his life after being critically wounded in iraq on april 10th. he is being transferred from germany to bethesda naval hospital in maryland tomorrow and there is a good chance he won't even make it through the flight. for those of you here who know TR, you know how great of a guy he is. he is a great marine, husband, father and friend. i want this to be a place for prayer for him and his family, and if God will's his survival, a place to encourage him through the long, difficult road to recovery that he will surely face.

there's so much more i want to say, but i'll just leave it at that for now. please just don't forget him...

l_a0d7fb536b36c138e63169e29c9b70-1.jpg
Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for a miracle which Jesus can do-please Lord act on behalf of our brother TR, touch him and begin the healing, care for his family and friends, please help TR to know you are close to him now. In Jesus name-amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bigbadredpajamas

Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
somewhere
✟20,764.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
TR, i've been thinking about you all day today buddy. praying that you have made it back to the states and that you are surrounded by your family and all your loved ones. i am comforted by the fact that i know that God is with you no matter where you are right now. i won't stop praying...

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
TR, i've been thinking about you all day today buddy. praying that you have made it back to the states and that you are surrounded by your family and all your loved ones. i am comforted by the fact that i know that God is with you no matter where you are right now. i won't stop praying...
Likewise...:pray:

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2004
Cleveland!
Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.