prayers for JenLove in honor of TR

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

Wow Amberlance, thanks for sharing that memory. Thanks to all of you who know Tim and have shared your memories with us. Isn't it awesome how God has used this young man to make others lives better? Wow. He's a true servant. Praise the Lord! :clap:

Still praying for Tim and the whole family. :prayer:

Tim...great is your reward my friend. Not here on this blue ball but in heaven with our Lord and Savior. Your an inspiration to many, thank you for your testimony. :)

Upvote 0

monograso

Eternally Unforgiven
Jul 31, 2005
Ventura County
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well that post got deleted before I could make a statement. Maybe I should have gotten offended by it, but I didn't. The sad truth of the matter is, Tim's family has to see that stuff every single day with groups like Code Pink and W.B.C. protesting outside the entrance to Bethesda almost 365 days a year. Awful choice of venues, just like that young man's comments. But hey, it's a free country right? What SSS-whatever doesn't seem to realize though, is that as a 24 year old male in this country, he would be in one of the first groups to be called into action if it weren't for brave men like MSGT Love fighting this "unethical war" so he doesn't have to. No matter what your views on it, war is inevitable. This war that is going on right now would still be going on even if a volunteer military didn't exist in this country. The only difference would be that your husbands and sons and people like SSMDS would be out there in the trenches instead of or along with the squared-away warriors who are out there risking their lives as we speak. Instead of Tim coming home in the condition he's in, it could be SSMDS or one of his buddies. But whatever. As long is there is war, which will be until the end of time, there will be people who protest war. That's just life I guess. Hopefully this post won't get deleted. I don't want to put this kind of a spin on Tim's prayer thread, but I just felt like this needed to be said.

Praying for Tim, Jen, the kids and the whole family. God bless you all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

Well that post got deleted before I could make a statement. Maybe I should have gotten offended by it, but I didn't. The sad truth of the matter is, Tim's family has to see that stuff every single day with groups like Code Pink and W.B.C. protesting outside the entrance to Bethesda almost 365 days a year. Awful choice of venues, just like that young man's comments. But hey, it's a free country right? What SSS-whatever doesn't seem to realize though, is that as a 24 year old male in this country, he would be in one of the first groups to be called into action if it weren't for brave men like MSGT Love fighting this "unethical war" so he doesn't have to. No matter what your views on it, war is inevitable. This war that is going on right now would still be going on even if a volunteer military didn't exist in this country. The only difference would be that your husbands and sons and people like SSMDS would be out there in the trenches instead of or along with the squared-away warriors who are out there risking their lives as we speak. Instead of Tim coming home in the condition he's in, it could be SSMDS or one of his buddies. But whatever. As long is there is war, which will be until the end of time, there will be people who protest war. That's just life I guess. Hopefully this post won't get deleted. I don't want to put this kind of a spin on Tim's prayer thread, but I just felt like this needed to be said.

Praying for Tim, Jen, the kids and the whole family. God bless you all.

God bless you semperfi. :hug: It's upsetting to me too to see people protesting the war. It's their right, and that's fine. But its not fine to me when they call military members baby killers and such. Freedom is not free! Freedom is not obtained by the protestors but by the soldiers who fight for that freedom. :hug:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
/Mod Hat

Due to the high volume threads, the threads had to be split, sorry for the inconvenience.
New threads in order.
prayers for JenLove in honor of TR [Part 2] (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

prayers for JenLove in honor of TR [Part 3] (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 4)

Closing this thread
/MOD HAT

Upvote 0
Well, since this part of the thread isn't "officially" closed, I wanted to use this space to let people know that it was me who suggested to BigRed that he close the thread. A couple people were upset with him for doing so, and I just want you guys to know that he was just doing what he thought the family (via what I told him) would want. However, there's nothing keeping anyone here from starting a new thread --- catered more specifically to what's going on now, if you feel led to do so. I'm just having a hard time now knowing what to pray for and how to pray, and even wondering if I even should be praying. There is no doubt in my mind that demons are at work here. I don't know why or how, but there is definite evil taking place. Maybe nobody here really believes stuff like that can happen, but something's happening. That's for sure. Something to take someone who's main passion in life was her kids and family, and lead her to just walk away from them and forget about them altogether. I don't believe Jen is anything other than sane. There's a huge difference between insanity and being inhabited by demons. Jen needs people right now to support her and believe what she has to say. She doesn't want prayers, but if you feel led to pray --- then so be it. I didn't want BigRed to close the thread down so that we could just forget about Jen. I just didn't know what was best at this time.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I know that Jen doesn't want prayers, and I respect that... I am not even sure that they do any good.
But she remains in my thoughts, as do her family, and being able to express that here is good, I think.
Depression can do strange things to people, as I know only too well. I firmly believe that Jen will return to her family one day, but she needs time and space at the moment. I hope that all the prayers on her behalf are answered.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.