none
✟18,028.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me for my severe insomnia. I have trouble going to sleep, all the time. Then I perhaps get 4 hours tops, interrupted and insufficient. Please also pray for my special friend Jaco to come home soon and for our relationship to continue to grow positively.

Blessings.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me for my severe insomnia. I have trouble going to sleep, all the time. Then I perhaps get 4 hours tops, interrupted and insufficient. Please also pray for my special friend Jaco to come home soon and for our relationship to continue to grow positively.

Blessings.
I pray for you, for a good night's sleep tonight in Jesus name...and for the Lord to direct you in his ways , may the Lord bless you richly as you seek more of him in Jesus name

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Some people are helped to sleep through melatonin. Some are helped by aroma therapy, like the essential oil lavender under the nose before bed. I pray you get whatever help the Father knows is best for you. As for Jaco, I pray for the Father's mercies on him, and that you will have a good relationship with him, or perhaps someone else if the Father would prefer that.

Reactions: evita
Upvote 0