Dec 30, 2015
north pole
✟9,406.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Dear All,

I am thinking of helping the homeless and destitute in my place in northern Japan. The economy is depressed here with no real industry. It is mostly an agricultural community. The elderly and the poor are suffering here. Some are homeless. Some have places with no heat. There is snow everywhere. It is ice cold at night. I don't know where to start. There is another person at church who wants to help also. We want to start some type of service for the homeless and destitute, whether it is a shelter or food pantry, we are not sure yet. We have the heart but no good plans yet. The suicide rate here is the highest in the country. It is a sad place. We want to help and need prayers about how we should go about helping these people. I was naive until I came here to this part of Japan. I thought most people in Japan were doing ok. But, this is not the case here. It is heart-breaking. Please pray for the homeless, destitute, and for us in Japan! Thank you. God bless!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
japsan.gif

map_japan_top_page.png

:heart: Bless yer heart, praying for you, and and the other dear person who wants to minister and help all those suffering and struggling at this most difficult time. Praying also for northern Japan and for all of Japan. God bless you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou amongst women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TravelerFarAwayFromHome

Broken but loved
Jan 16, 2013
✟27,939.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dear All,

I am thinking of helping the homeless and destitute in my place in northern Japan. The economy is depressed here with no real industry. It is mostly an agricultural community. The elderly and the poor are suffering here. Some are homeless. Some have places with no heat. There is snow everywhere. It is ice cold at night. I don't know where to start. There is another person at church who wants to help also. We want to start some type of service for the homeless and destitute, whether it is a shelter or food pantry, we are not sure yet. We have the heart but no good plans yet. The suicide rate here is the highest in the country. It is a sad place. We want to help and need prayers about how we should go about helping these people. I was naive until I came here to this part of Japan. I thought most people in Japan were doing ok. But, this is not the case here. It is heart-breaking. Please pray for the homeless, destitute, and for us in Japan! Thank you. God bless!

Upvote 0