United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for healing for my grandfather. His kidneys appear to be bleeding and he's very, very sick. They're not sure what's wrong with him but they find out tomorrow.

Please pray that it isn't serious like cancer and that it is easily curable. Please pray for peace for my family, specifically my grandma because I know she's worried. Their 50th anniversary is coming up and we want him to be around for that. Please just pray that the Lord heals him of this affliction and that we have many more years with him.

Thank you all

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for healing for my grandfather. His kidneys appear to be bleeding and he's very, very sick. They're not sure what's wrong with him but they find out tomorrow.

Please pray that it isn't serious like cancer and that it is easily curable. Please pray for peace for my family, specifically my grandma because I know she's worried. Their 50th anniversary is coming up and we want him to be around for that. Please just pray that the Lord heals him of this affliction and that we have many more years with him.

Thank you all

I pray for healing of your grandfather's kidneys and a full recovery for him. I also pray for a spirit of peace to rest upon your family in this trying time.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I join in these wonderful prayers for the healing of your grandfather's kidneys and a full recovery for him.
I pray for that wonderful peace from the Lord for all your family

Upvote 0

step_by_step

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2018
United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayers. I had my information slightly wrong, there's a blood clot in his bladder which is causing a lot of bleeding, so it's still serious but not in relation to his kidneys. Today at his appointment they determined they need to get a closer look and that will happen on Monday. He's still sick but doing much much better and I'm very hopeful that things will turn out okay.
Thanks again for your continued prayers, it means a lot

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, protect this one's grandfather from the clot in his kidneys. May it resolve without complication and may they find the other issues they are looking for, so proper treatment can be given. I ask that You will spare him from cancer, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord please heal step_by_step's grand father's kidney and bless with a good health. all let your peace be in grand mother's and family. Lord bless grand father and mother to celebrate 50th marriage anniversary. Lord bless this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums