✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear my Brothers and Sisters,

I really would like to be in April 2015 and I really would like to do a PhD Dissertation in April in Munich, the Ludwig Maximillian University in Germany and to work with Prof. Andreas Kaplony about the History of the Arabic Speaking Christians in the Modern Period

I really would like to write a PhD with Prof. Andreas Kaplony in Munich

I really hope that all of you can pray for me in order to be there in April in the city of Munich

I really have also applied for several Scholarships and Grants such as the KAAD, Gerda Henkel Stiftung and Hans Seidel Stiftung and the Hans Boll Stiftung

I really need also to get a Scholarship

please pray for me to get the Confirmation of Prof. Kaplony and the Scholarship of one of these Institutions and Organizations

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

C

christsoccer

Dear my Brothers and Sisters,

I really would like to be in April 2015 and I really would like to do a PhD Dissertation in April in Munich, the Ludwig Maximillian University in Germany and to work with Prof. Andreas Kaplony about the History of the Arabic Speaking Christians in the Modern Period

I really would like to write a PhD with Prof. Andreas Kaplony in Munich

I really hope that all of you can pray for me in order to be there in April in the city of Munich

I really have also applied for several Scholarships and Grants such as the KAAD, Gerda Henkel Stiftung and Hans Seidel Stiftung and the Hans Boll Stiftung

I really need also to get a Scholarship

please pray for me to get the Confirmation of Prof. Kaplony and the Scholarship of one of these Institutions and Organizations

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

prayers for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
44b59ffa-fbfc-4291-baf8-e0da73c2e73d_zps973ab4ea.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah yeah for sure

Prof. Andreas Kaplony will give me the Confirmation and the Certificate in January 2015

in order to submit to the KAAD, Gerda Henkel Stiftung and the Distant Worlds SCholarship

in order to study there in April 2015

in Munich for a PhD

Yours,
Edwar

Upvote 0