England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've been taken to hospital by ambulance after falling in the bathroom when going to the toilet. I banged my right shoulder and head and nose and blood pressure is high. I am in A and E waiting for examination. Thankyou for prayers.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've been taken to hospital by ambulance after falling in the bathroom when going to the toilet. I banged my right shoulder and head and nose and blood pressure is high. I am in A and E waiting for examination. Thankyou for prayers.
Oh dear! I am so sorry! After spending time in A & E with Peter, I realize the strain of waiting.

I pray for your healing now, in Jesus name. :praying:

• Prayers
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh dear! I am so sorry! After spending time in A & E with Peter, I realize the strain of waiting.

I pray for your healing now, in Jesus name. :praying:
Thankyou for your prayer. I am back home now and all clear. My wife has just got to keep her eye on me for a few days,but I feel ok. Just bruising on sholders and head,eye,nose. Could have been a lot worse

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thankyou for your prayer. I am back home now and all clear. My wife has just got to keep her eye on me for a few days,but I feel ok. Just bruising on sholders and head,eye,nose. Could have been a lot worse
So relieved to hear that you are home safely.

Peter went for a walk today to post some magazines through my friend Elaine 's door. You wouldn't believe it, he fell! On their front lawn and I got a phone call to pick him up. :rolleyes:.
Not much damage, mostly scrapes, home now and making a cup of tea for him.
God bless us all.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So relieved to hear that you are home safely.

Peter went for a walk today to post some magazines through my friend Elaine 's door. You wouldn't believe it, he fell! On their front lawn and I got a phone call to pick him up. :rolleyes:.
Not much damage, mostly scrapes, home now and making a cup of tea for him.
God bless us all.
Nothing like a nice cup of tea! (Yorkshire tea,of course,hic!) So glad dear Peter is alright after that fall!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for my friend and her husband. She has her operation to remove the cancer tumour in her bowel today. Lord guide the surgeon and nurses and bless them both with peace and healing in Jesus name. :praying:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for my friend and her husband. She has her operation to remove the cancer tumour in her bowel today. Lord guide the surgeon and nurses and bless them both with peace and healing in Jesus name. :praying:
Praying for your friend and her husband for peace and healing!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My friend has had a successful operation and has now to recover. The lockdown means that not even her husband can visit. I pray for strength for them both.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My friend has had a successful operation and has now to recover. The lockdown means that not even her husband can visit. I pray for strength for them both.
Praying for a peaceful
recovery for this dear friend of 'musicalpilgrim'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.