East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Musicalpilgrim'. How is Peter after the operation? Praying for a good recovery. qb
I have just been on the phone, the nurse says he is in ICU and she is looking after him all night. Peter had a few words but was very groggy. They have removed the cancer with keyhole surgery and then spent a long time redirecting the stoma, which he still has. We will find out more tomorrow.
I thank our holy Father for bringing him through. I pray for a good night for him. He has an epidural and is uncomfortable but I am sure it will be better tomorrow.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I pray he gets through, they mentioned antibiotics, it is difficult taking it all in.

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have just been on the phone, the nurse says he is in ICU and she is looking after him all night. Peter had a few words but was very groggy. They have removed the cancer with keyhole surgery and then spent a long time redirecting the stoma, which he still has. We will find out more tomorrow.
I thank our holy Father for bringing him through. I pray for a good night for him. He has an epidural and is uncomfortable but I am sure it will be better tomorrow.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I pray he gets through, they mentioned antibiotics, it is difficult taking it all in.
Thankyou for the update,dear sister. Praying for a good recovery and rest for you and peace. qb

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bring complete recovery to brother Peter
The Lordppp has answered our prayers. Peter is so much better this morning. All the tubes are out and he has had 2 cups of tea and cornflakes and feels so good. He could be coming home on Monday :)

• Winner
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Lordppp has answered our prayers. Peter is so much better this morning. All the tubes are out and he has had 2 cups of tea and cornflakes and feels so good. He could be coming home on Monday :)
. So pleased to hear that answer to prayer. May God bless you both together in times to come.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for healing for Peter, one or 2 complications in the night. I will ring the Macmillan nurse tomorrow.
Trusting the Lord to look after him. It is so quiet without him.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
At last a doctor appeared, and organized the nurses. So they have given him food at last, soup, and worked out some soft, easy to digest food.
The doctor will be back to see him tomorrow.
:oops: it is so quiet at home.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
At last a doctor appeared, and organized the nurses. So they have given him food at last, soup, and worked out some soft, easy to digest food.
The doctor will be back to see him tomorrow.
:oops: it is so quiet at home.
The nutrition will do him good! Love to both of you. Praying for you both that Peter will soon be home with you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God is ever our Great Help!
I was awake last night and the Lord answered my prayers. Peter had a good night and feels better this morning.

• Prayers
Upvote 0