cannot be known

Aug 25, 2016
westernwashington
✟7,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
people get offended when i tell them God hates my black sarcasm, i'm not sure why, but perhaps they can't imagine what i'm thinking about when i make such jokes..

it really isn't hard to figure out what kinds of humor are righteous, and which kinds aren't, so i'm glad you've made it this far..

i don't believe God has a sense of humor btw.. but i can't prove it. i just don't find his jokes funny, then again, perhaps he hasn't made any.

Upvote 0

Zeenosue

Feb 4, 2016
Guadalajara
✟16,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm a guy who gets told the same kind of things over and over again by his family. I'm so silly! Life is, in my opinion, a beautiful opportunity to laugh when everyone else is dull, however, there are of course things we should not joke about. When I do jokes about serious stuff I do it with all the good will possible, but of course other people won't see that, and there's also something called respect. If we were in the same situation that we joke about, things would be very different, so a lot of empathy is really useful for this.

Just think before you speak, and don't joke about serious stuff. But don't lose your sense of humor, because (and I say it by experience) it can really save lives ;) Or well, God does through it. People need to laugh to be reminded of the beauty of life.

Read the Bible, think your words, and work on it brother! You'll see that you'll be able to do it. Praying for you bro.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,629,086.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Making a commitment, is making a promise, a vow, a pledge and an obligation, binding oneself.

Making a commitment is life changing

Psalm 51:17 “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.” Without commitment, we cannot possibly achieve that.

A prayer of commitment

I confess Lord, that I am a sinner and I ask for Your forgiveness for all the sins I have committed.

I repent of my sins Lord, and with your help, I choose to turn away from them and I proceed in the opposite direction, turning to You alone.

john-3-16-christianity-12464028-461-405.jpg

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray this one will clean up his jokes to be pleasing and acceptable to You. After all, You made us in Your likeness. If You gave him a sense of humor, may he continue to make others laugh, but in a kind, funny, and clean way, the world needs him, In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0