Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hate having to ask, but my husband has been sick for over a week and a half, and yesterday I was starting to become worried he won't get better.

He's got an infection and the antibiotics he's been on for a week aren't doing as much good as I hoped, and we had to have an ER visit for heart issues too.

Can everyone pray for him?

I don't want to go through the rest of my life without him, and I'm really worrying. I completely broke down yesterday and prayed for a good while, and I'm praying for him daily but I think more prayers is good...

he's doing a little better today than yesterday, so maybe that was the low point but at this point I think praying is needed most.

God bless you all, and thank you for praying...

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please let this couple m
be strong lord in you. I pray the antibiotic is a late starter and will act now full strength. Please let the doors be open for healing and you close then to the infection. Place comfort and strength upon them so they do their purpose. A strong immune system and wise doctors would help oh lord. Stabalise his body, let it pump the infection away. Teach, correct, restore. We want a full recovery lord for the full amount of years in safety and love. There is always hope. Increase that hope with real recovery step by step. Until it’s all forthcoming. In Jesus Name

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,130.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1684914417879.jpeg

Wish You Couple a good Healing.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hate having to ask, but my husband has been sick for over a week and a half, and yesterday I was starting to become worried he won't get better.

He's got an infection and the antibiotics he's been on for a week aren't doing as much good as I hoped, and we had to have an ER visit for heart issues too.

I don't want to go through the rest of my life without him, and I'm really worrying. I completely broke down yesterday and prayed for a good while, and I'm praying for him daily but I think more prayers is good...

he's doing a little better today than yesterday, so maybe that was the low point but at this point I think praying is needed most.

Sometimes when doctors are giving antibiotics, but it seems not that often, they don’t mention probiotics. I hope you will research that topic.

I pray your husband will be given guidance and direction and protection, and that he will get well.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes when doctors are giving antibiotics, but it seems not that often, they don’t mention probiotics. I hope you will research that topic.

I pray your husband will be given guidance and direction and protection, and that he will get well.

I'll start researching now. Thanks for letting me know. And thank you for your prayers.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Prayers, faith and strength for you

Upvote 0