Anywhere
✟26,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I feel i am in deep trouble. I need someone to pray for me.

A few days ago i had visions over a couple of days of a man in a dress who was me and they were drawing pentagrams on a floor and later on i kept calling the man in the dress Brandon,but his name was Kevin and later on i was forced to sign a contract. But on a certain date i was supposed to meet a man with a scary face that i was supposed to avoid and not talk to the guy that no one else could see and meet a man in a dress. and today power was supposed to go out,but i got rid of the womans clothes last night. I later learned that after i signed the contract that i couldn't meet my family after i died nor enter heaven and in the vision i saw that i was put somewhere because i was possessed by devils and a priest that was to get the devil out,but i died.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The devil is the father of lies. Those who serve him try to get you to believe their lies. If you believe their lies, then you become vulnerable to what they’re trying to do to you.

Be sure you don’t have any occultic or witchy things in your home as these attract evil spirits.

When I was under attack from such forces in the past, and I prayed about it, I was led to sing praise songs.

Really this is something that it is good to do any time, and a whole lot.

The devil and his flying monkeys hate for us to praise the Lord.

I will pray for you to be totally free.

Upvote 0