✟15,515.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ArmouredSaint said:
I am praying for the female in your life.I just happened upon your post.My girl karrie commit suicide a little over a year ago so this hit me in the stomach as I read the post. i will never get over it,or be able to love anyone without worrying again.
Plan to be there even if she becomes exhausting until she's over these thoughts. God knows I will pray tonight.[/QUOte

I sit in prayer for you too. :crossrc: How hard,be forever in Gods hands.I'm sorry this happened.

Upvote 0

BlueJ

Dec 27, 2005
Bronx, New York
✟8,144.00
Faith
Christian
Can someone please pray for my familly and friends. This year has'nt gone to good and I feel traped and down and its infecting me. Im usally the one who brings everyone together giveing wise advice and solving problems its like God would speak through me and I speak clearly with meekness, now I have some kind of wisdom block. I cant do it all alone. All I need is a prayer.

Upvote 0

WHATaLIFE

Mar 13, 2006
Toronto, Canada
✟15,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well a few prayers would be wonderful;
firstly, i am a young believer, i had just started my long journey towards heaven, all my friends are non-believers, so a prayer for me to be apart of a fellowship with tru-believers is desparately needed, and would be greatly appreciated. Secondly, i gave up alot of sinful things that i have been apart of for the longest time, a prayer of encouragement, focus and determination to continue this pure walk would also be amazing. Last but not least...a prayer for God's plan in my life: the person that had brought me to, and put me in God's hands, i have had great respect and love for (the love you find in 1Corinthians). For us to be together once again, for the sole purpose of serving the Lord.

thank you and bless you all, and may all your prayers be fulfilled by the grace of our Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit.

"But if you stay in me and obey my commands, you may ask any request you like, and it will be granted!"
- John 15:7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
An old friend of mine and his new wife just found out they're going to be having a baby. Thing is, his current job isn't cutting it AND he's going to school right now. Please pray for a better job, the health of the baby, and for God to refine his and his wife's character so they will be excellent parents.

Upvote 0

symphonyb

a Blessed with kids member
Feb 8, 2005
United States
✟25,233.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:pray: Yes! Will pray fo ya girl!
youthwalk said:
Please pray that God will guide and strengthen me as I struggle to finish college.

that He will guide me to the right career path.

Also that He will continue to dwell in the midst of the relationship between myself and my boyfriend.

Reactions: youthwalk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WHATaLIFE

Mar 13, 2006
Toronto, Canada
✟15,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a new believer. I love God, for the things he has done in my life are unbelieveable, i quit smoking and other addictive habits that had my life wound up tight. There is something missing in my life though. Many things actually. I pray all the time for our Father to bring me to a fellowship of other believers, (none of my present friends believer in God or Jesus, the way were really meant too). I feel that my faith is so weak because of this lack of fellowship. And I have been smoking a couple cigarettes a day, here and there lately. I just pray my will can be stronger, and for my love to guide me to do right for God's purpose. Please pray for me and my situation, for it will be greatly apprieciated by myself and the Lord above. As well, please pray for a miracle in my life, for the one who brought me to Christ no longer talks to me, and my trust is in God to reunite a friendship that was once had with this person. Thank you and God bless you all.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
WHATaLIFE said:
I am a new believer. I love God, for the things he has done in my life are unbelieveable, i quit smoking and other addictive habits that had my life wound up tight. There is something missing in my life though. Many things actually. I pray all the time for our Father to bring me to a fellowship of other believers, (none of my present friends believer in God or Jesus, the way were really meant too). I feel that my faith is so weak because of this lack of fellowship. And I have been smoking a couple cigarettes a day, here and there lately. I just pray my will can be stronger, and for my love to guide me to do right for God's purpose. Please pray for me and my situation, for it will be greatly apprieciated by myself and the Lord above. As well, please pray for a miracle in my life, for the one who brought me to Christ no longer talks to me, and my trust is in God to reunite a friendship that was once had with this person. Thank you and God bless you all.

sure.

Upvote 0

hugnluvable

AMAZED!
Jul 17, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Visit site
✟18,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
twistedsketch said:
Pray for a friend of mine in a family crisis situation. He got angry and is putting himself in danger. Pray that he is found soon and in good shape, and that the family wounds that caused this will be exposed and healed.

:prayer:

Upvote 0

Rin4Christ

Jan 19, 2006
✟8,815.00
Faith
Methodist
I am talking this wednesday at church durring worship service. In my 5 years of College attendeing worship every sunday and wednesday, this is the first time I have given a long message (15-20 min). Pleasepray for me that God could use my to deliver his message. In spite of my words imperfections, let his truth ring clear to the group.

Upvote 0