USA
✟15,667.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me. I truly have no good friends and no one to talk to but my boyfriend. (Our relationship isn't the reason, either). Since high school my friends have ignored me and hung out without me, and I haven't made any new ones in college, mostly because everyone I meet is so wrapped up in wanting to have the "college experience" that I simply don't fit in. It is especially difficult now for me since everyone is home for the summer, and I see my "friends" hanging out all the time without me. A lot of them went to Christian colleges, and now have a "holier than thou" attitude, while being extremely un-christian in their treatment of me. I've been very depressed lately because there is a hole in my life.

Please pray that I can move on and not let them bother me and stop missing them, and that I can make new friends with similar morals and interests.

Upvote 0

sarahjean87

Jun 27, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I graduated from a university in the spring of 2009 with a BA in English -- Technical Writing Emphasis paired with a minor in Psychology. I got a job right out of college initially in retail management and I quit that position for many reasons. There are no professional jobs in my area, so I made the decision to get extra training in a commision based trade job...I'm still waiting for my license to be processed in this field, which the department of state told me it will be "awhile" before it's processed. I hate not working for the time being, please pray that God would give me direction or provide me with a job that would sustain me and pay my student loans. Thank you, God Bless :angel:

Upvote 0

DearLord

Sep 18, 2011
✟7,612.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I live in Singapore, and recently have been conscripted into the army. I'm in a place where my superiors can hurt us as they please. I cannot leave. The law states that I must serve two years or face imprisonment.
I need prayer for divine strength to go through such persecution. I miss my freedom.

Upvote 0

a2prosper86

Jan 16, 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I graduated from a university in the spring of 2009 with a BA in English -- Technical Writing Emphasis paired with a minor in Psychology. I got a job right out of college initially in retail management and I quit that position for many reasons. There are no professional jobs in my area, so I made the decision to get extra training in a commision based trade job...I'm still waiting for my license to be processed in this field, which the department of state told me it will be "awhile" before it's processed. I hate not working for the time being, please pray that God would give me direction or provide me with a job that would sustain me and pay my student loans. Thank you, God Bless :angel:

God will provide for you! Trust him!

Upvote 0

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
I live in Singapore, and recently have been conscripted into the army. I'm in a place where my superiors can hurt us as they please. I cannot leave. The law states that I must serve two years or face imprisonment.
I need prayer for divine strength to go through such persecution. I miss my freedom.

:pray:

Upvote 0

DisneyDude

Dec 22, 2014
USA
✟15,291.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that I can have strength in God, that I may have faith and understanding in Him. Pray my heart softens and that I turn away from sin in utter disgust, pray that I feel love for Him. That I will find joy in Him, that I be willing to sacrifice Pray that I change please. I can't be who I am right now and be a servant to God at the same time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jess90

Loving the Lord since 2001
Mar 11, 2015
In Jesus Heart
✟16,187.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my husband who is in the Army and deployed in Jordan right now. I really want him to be safe and really have the opportunity to return to the United States before I delivery our first child on April 5th.

Also please pray for a safe delivery for me and my unborn child. It is my first child like I said and I am a little nervous.

Upvote 0
Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟9,143.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Married
* My husband wants a new job, he applied to join the military and everything was going well but he had "thyroid problems" show up in his tests even though he didn't have any symptoms. He's trying to appeal the decision.

* Trying to have a family, not being able to conceive. Trying to conceive. Open to adoption...

* We are having really bad snowstorms and I've had to miss work this week.

Upvote 0

lighthouse4031

Jan 17, 2016
USA
✟15,438.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mom.
She is breaking down and has isolated herself from the world.
By trying to get away from one person, she has closed herself off from the world.
I pray that her mental state improve and that the Lord makes a way for me to move her down here.
<3

Praying that Sunshine's mother see God's love and the love of those around her. May her mental state improve that she might be a light for others guiding to Christ.

Upvote 0

lighthouse4031

Jan 17, 2016
USA
✟15,438.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my husband who is in the Army and deployed in Jordan right now. I really want him to be safe and really have the opportunity to return to the United States before I delivery our first child on April 5th.

Also please pray for a safe delivery for me and my unborn child. It is my first child like I said and I am a little nervous.

Praying for you, your child and your husband Jess. God has you::prayer: cast those cares and feel his reassurance. God bless.

Upvote 0

Kurshin Joseph

Feb 20, 2016
Australia
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you, your child and your husband Jess. God has you::prayer: cast those cares and feel his reassurance. God bless.

Lets pray .... Father Youre amazing.. Youre are such a great loving Dad and You always have the best things planned for Your kids. Thank You for Your blessings and kind loving heart towards us. It is Your will that children be born and are put her to represent You well. So we just thank You that everything will go well and we have nothing to fear for You are with us. A beautiful child of God is gonna be born to represent Your image. We ask that Your beloved son be brought home on time and remove the nervousness that Your daughter is feeling cos thats fear and thats not from You God. Bless her and hold her tight. In Jesus name amen.....LOVVEEE YOU :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kurshin Joseph

Feb 20, 2016
Australia
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How you going guys ..im new here.... thought id drop by n check this out..ive been looking for a place to tell ppl about my facebook page so....I randomly upload videos of me talking about God and HIS AMAAAAZING LOVE for us and I am also really into fitness so am just very motivational in everything i do...so come check me out, like my page ..leave me a msg...and ill get back to you as soon as I can...love you pplz ..im looking forward to talking to u guys

https://www.facebook.com/kurshinj/

Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Please pray for my relationship. Things are not going well. His parents are overbearing and treat him like a baby; he doesn't like to be pushed, he's possibly going to listen to his parents and take a whole new degree and make me wait five years just to date him in person, which was not his promise to me. He isn't spiritually 'there' and will not listen to my encouragements. I feel absolutely helpless.

Upvote 0

pastel-princess

Mar 18, 2016
Virginia
✟7,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I feel bad for even asking for prayers, but I could use all the prayers I could get. Please pray for my boyfriend and our relationship. We have been together for almost a year and a half, and by the end of January, my boyfriend stopped responding to me. I was lucky to get a hold of him last month, but I can tell a lot is happening in his life. He's struggling with depression and falling into bad habits (like smoking) and I haven't heard from him in almost a month. I've tried reaching out to him in every way I can except seeing him in person (we live two hours away). I'm so scared for him, so I ask that you please pray that I hear from him soon, that the depression and bad habits are removed from him, and that our relationship will still go on strong. I love him and I know God brought us together for a reason (I prayed for confirmation many times throughout the year), but I'm so worried and it scares me how I haven't heard from him in almost a month.

Upvote 0