Visit site
✟29,264.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My prayer is that the right person will come into my life. I also need prayer to be able to wait on God's timeine not my own, because in my timeline i feel i am ready but its just like he keeps telling me that i need to wait. there are some other things He is telling me too but i don't think its appropriate to share them now

Reactions: jenc81
Upvote 0

KaneKnight

Scottish Knight
Dec 5, 2003
CA
Visit site
✟190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Myself and my family (of six) are preparing for a move from California to Oregon. We have been living in CA for 9 years and our move is very sudden for our landlord is giving us the boot. Please pray that we would enjoy a safe transition to our new property and a safe journey. I will be missing a very good friend of mine who is also moving out of her mom's house b/c she is oppressive, so please keep her in prayer as well.

Thank you,
KaneKnight

Upvote 0

Living4Him03

Just wanna dance with you
Nov 16, 2003
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
✟18,965.00
Faith
Protestant
I'm having some problems with my car. It is dying every time I try and put it in reverse if I don't give it a lot of gas. I'm not sure what's wrong with it but I can't afford to fix it if it's something major that is wrong, so I would appreciate prayers about this! Thanks!

Upvote 0

BibleJunky

Apr 19, 2004
Lincoln Park, Michigan
✟641.00
Faith
Baptist
1. Pray for my Mother, She's going in for a angieogram (SP?) Friday. and I just want everything to turn out right... :pray:

2. Pray for me to find a JOB. I thought I had one, But it turned out to be something that I really didn't want. so, I passed on it. Pray I find a driving job or something in the related field. that pays well. :pray:

3. Pray for the Lord to bring someone into my life, Female of course, The person I really want to be with, I don't know how it could happen in the nateral. But with God anything is possible. Her name is Serena. :pray:

Thanks...

Upvote 0

stonetoflesh

reformed librarie-keeper
Apr 20, 2004
Round Rock, TX
✟11,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My prayer is similar to some other prayers on this thread... I pray that God would bring the right woman into my life. I was so sure I had found her, but now I'm not so sure; the woman I love is wrestling with her past, doesn't know what she really wants at all, the wheels of confusion are crushing her down. I pray that God would grant my heart peace from its current state of anguish and lead me into the situation He has designed for me; I pray that God would give me strength and patience to be there for her as a friend in her time of trouble. I also pray that God would heal her heart (for her own sake) and lead her to where he wants her to be... :( Thank you...

Upvote 0

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I certianly have a really big prayer request. I leave in 12 days to move clear across Canada. For those of you who dont know I live in New Brunswick (for those who dont know canada, close to Maine) and moving to Vancouver BC.... to start Bible College. There is still alot of lose ends I need to tie up before leaving and I only have 4 full days at home... I work at a Christian camp and I am there until 4 days before I leave. So its going to be a stressful time because I need to pack and get moved and still see family and friends....

I am also an only child and Ive never lived away from my parents... even when I went to University I lived at home, so Im a little worried. If you guys coiuld just be praying for me, it would be awesome.

Reactions: jenc81
Upvote 0

Living4Him03

Just wanna dance with you
Nov 16, 2003
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
✟18,965.00
Faith
Protestant
Praying Sign!

I have a request...my ex won't let me move on. He continues to try and convince me we should be together. He always seems to manipulate the situation to make it look as though I'm the one who is in the wrong and he is right. He says I either see him as perfect or totally bad and that I don't see any inbetween with him and he thinks I need to see him for who he is instead of who I want him to be. It's just all so confusing and I just feel awful sometimes after I speak to him. We used to get along so much better. Now he's saying I don't know him and that I need to get to know him and I thought I did know him. It just feels like I'm running in circles with him. I need prayer about this situation I want it to be resolved soon because this has been going on for months. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tinkerbell

Jul 31, 2003
TN
Visit site
✟16,033.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This year I am having a rough time getting my life in balance. I am taking 17 credits at college (I'm on the semester system) and am working as an RA in the girl's dorm (at least 20hrs a week). I'm having a hard enough time balancing these things, but on top of that I am trying to squeeze in time with my friends and my boyfriend, and I really feel that God is calling me to some kind of ministry, but I don't see how I have time. I am very overwhelmed right now. I know that with God's guidance, and His help to get the most out of every minute, I will be able to do all this and more. But at least for now, it's a huge struggle and the cause of much discouragement. Therefore, my prayer request is for God's guidance and prioritizing.

Upvote 0

C.I. Scofield

Nov 13, 2004
Lincoln Park, Michigan
✟290.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi Gang,

Please keep the following in your prayers, Please.

1. I was supposed to be starting a job. and the guy never called me back to give me info on how to get to the place, So, pray that goes through for me. or that I find a job that I can do that pays well.

2. Please pray that I find a car. I recently filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. and I had to surrender my 2000 S-10 Pick up, Now, I'm pretty much a homebody, but this no car business is crampin' my style man... (A little ghetto slang! :D ) pray I can find a cheap ride that won't be a piece, and won't break my bank, if you dig what i'm saying...

3. pray I find a wife. I want to marry someone beautiful, someone like Faith Hill, (I know she ain't Christian, But man is she pretty...) only a Godly Faith Hill..

Anyhow, there you go... Blessings to you all...

CIS

Upvote 0

tomwakefield

Resident Rudeboy
Oct 10, 2004
✟7,882.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
1) Pray that I will grow in my relationship with God. I'm coming up to my second birthday and I struggle, especially when I'm at home (all my family are atheist).

2) Pray that I will be more disciplined in reading the Bible and in praying. I find it hard to do more than two or three times a week (i.e. small group bible study, my university christian union meetings and at church).

3) Pray that I can work hard at university, but still remember that I am first and foremost a christian.

Upvote 0