Prayer support for Starr and Jonathon

ChristianCandy

Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!
Jul 31, 2004
Canada
✟61,150.00
Faith
SDA
Starr, I am so sorry for the pain you are going through.
I am praying that God will turn your sorrow into joy.
Sometimes when young children are fed lies all their lives, it will take them a bit to understand & to accept the truth. Your son may be rethinking the lies he was fed & he may still come one day to accept the truth that you love him & did not abandon him. Don't give up hope. Our God is a God of Hope!!!

Heavenly Father, You see Starr's pain & I ask in the name of Jesus, that You take her pain & turn into joy. Create a miracle for her Lord & let her son know that he is loved & wanted by his mother & that she has not abandoned him. Wrap them both with Your heavenly love Lord & let them know that You are in control of the situation. Surround Starr with Your heavenly angels & keep her protected from any further attacks of the enemy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Reactions: smooze
Upvote 0
S

Starr71

ta.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Awwww sweet Starr, I'm also praying for you and Jonathan, and your family.

Father, Abba, reach where no one can, into the very recesses of each heart and minister where only You can. I pray with my brothers and sisters for You to prevail in this struggle and that You bring each precious one through this trial, in the name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus the christ, amen.

((((hug)))))

Love,
Brenda

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PenelopePitstop2

Sep 15, 2006
✟16,428.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Starr,
I am so sorry for the pain you must be going through. Lord please comfort your daughter right now. I pray Lord you would reveal the truth and that these lies would be exposed. Lord your word promises you yourself will avenge and fight for those who have been falsely accused. Father please move in this situation and turn it around for good.

Praying that you would really know His peace right now.

Reactions: buttercup2000
Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks to all praying for Starr.

God bless you, Starr I am praying for you and Lambkins.

Love you both.
Hi Sugarlady...I hope your birthday was great...God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello I am having another rough night.

I felt like I was getting better then tonight came, and my world is falling apart again. This is so painful.
Praying for you Starr.....

Upvote 0

sugarlady135

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
Ontario
✟103,796.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Sugarlady...I hope your birthday was great...God bless
I had a good birthday, I spent it with Starr.

Starr I got called into work early today, So I should be off around 3 pm, So I will call you then. Maybe I will come up with Belle after school. God bless you my special friend. I love you, your in my thoughts and prayers.

Remember what I said to you on Friday, it's a loss to him not to know you, Tony will be your son until God changes you son's heart. Lets just keep praying for him.

It's not him that is really feeling this way, it's what he was fed. Don't give up hope. God will make away. until then you remember you have all of us that love you.

Jon, Belle, Tony and I and all the cats you have and all those animals you feed, who would take care of all this with out you, Hah.

I love you girl, Cheer up my special friend.

call you around 3 pm don't forget.

Upvote 0
S

Starr71

I had a good birthday, I spent it with Starr.

Starr I got called into work early today, So I should be off around 3 pm, So I will call you then. Maybe I will come up with Belle after school. God bless you my special friend. I love you, your in my thoughts and prayers.

Remember what I said to you on Friday, it's a loss to him not to know you, Tony will be your son until God changes you son's heart. Lets just keep praying for him.

It's not him that is really feeling this way, it's what he was fed. Don't give up hope. God will make away. until then you remember you have all of us that love you.

Jon, Belle, Tony and I and all the cats you have and all those animals you feed, who would take care of all this with out you, Hah.

I love you girl, Cheer up my special friend.

call you around 3 pm don't forget.
That is cute. I will be hear. These med's are starting to kick in again. Yikes, I better get to bed.

Thanks for the prayers.

SavedSis, I added you to messager, I will talk to you later, need to go to bed again. I am so not myself, I don't feel good. I am starting to feel sick on top of all this.

Thanks for all the prayers. I love each of yah.
God bless you all richly.

Upvote 0