Prayer Requests

Sevensong

Mar 18, 2015
✟15,798.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Strong temptations to suicide are back. I know it's the devil, but the pain has been unbearable for many years. I've tuned it out for so long, but that means turning to distractions, sin, disconnecting, living a life almost devoid of integrity. When I try to live as I want to live, honorably and honestly, and as myself, the pain gets absolutely unbearable. I wouldn't have been able to imagine it before. Long story where the pain comes from -- I could say traumas, but life has really been a trauma, mostly.

I've been out of counseling for over two months because I have no insurance. I've applied, but it's still "pending." Meanwhile, I'm extremely overwhelmed, drowning. And though God takes care of me, people are a nightmare...

I know the devil is behind this downturn, and I'm trying to bear up and get through it. But I'm trying to make big positive changes, and it's opening me up to more pain than I know how to bear. I know I should rely on God's strength, but I've never quite known what that means.

Anyway, please pray for me.

Reactions: topcare
Upvote 0