Prayer Requests

P

Peaceful Dove

I am posting this as a sticky. It will always be where you can post your requests.
If you make your requests here, it will not get lost among the pages and always be available for you.
I will not be bothered if you post in the main body but I would really ask that you do it here.

I am also putting a Praise Report thread in the stickies so that when God answers your prayers or does something you want to praise Him for,you can glorify Him there. We really need to hear these praise reports so please be sure to share with us.

Many Blessings

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟121,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for me...
I'm a new teacher and I often think I'm either doing a horrible job teaching or a horrible job taking care of my 5th graders (I can often lose my patience... to the point where I'm annoyed... not yelling at the kids though). I keep trying to focus on all the wonderful points of the students that I don't really like (very few... maybe just 3 or 4 out of my 67), but I'm very exhausted and by Thurs/Fri I'm really worn out.

Just pray that I make it through the year--- that the Spirit will lift me up when I don't want to continue on. :pray:

Upvote 0
P

Peaceful Dove

Please pray for me...
I'm a new teacher and I often think I'm either doing a horrible job teaching or a horrible job taking care of my 5th graders (I can often lose my patience... to the point where I'm annoyed... not yelling at the kids though). I keep trying to focus on all the wonderful points of the students that I don't really like (very few... maybe just 3 or 4 out of my 67), but I'm very exhausted and by Thurs/Fri I'm really worn out.

Just pray that I make it through the year--- that the Spirit will lift me up when I don't want to continue on. :pray:

God bless your sweet heart. I have taught that age group. (I also taught 6the through 8th...yikes). It was in a Catholic school, back when discipline was slightly better than it is now.
I found that brisk walking during lunch break helped me a lot. ;)
This age group seems to respond quite well to firm structure. They are not ready for much else. Helps the teacher, too.

I will keep you in my prayers and offer my Communion for you.

Upvote 0

Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i've been living in a small rural community for a little over 2 years now, and although we have mass every Sunday at our church, that's about it. no prayer group, no adoration. no choire...

my mother managed to get 1h of adoration on first Friday of the month, but i think it might be dying down too. and when i asked her to inquire about starting a charismatic group, she was told that starting one would reopen old wound as there was a group in the past but it fell apart because peoples couldn't get along after a while.

I miss having adoration available at least 8 hours a day and a prayer group getting together every week. my mom had to return living in town and i feel i'm the only one left at our parish that care for those things. I would appreciate anyone praying for our parish and our priests.

we now have 2 priest taking care of 6 parish, one of them i worry might spread error and cause more harm to the faith of many. our diocese decided to submit to the request to not dispense collective absolution anymore . but that one priest disagree with that decision and it looks like he managed to convince many that we did not need individual confession. this happened right before Christmas, and what time was made available for confession was really not much more then in ordinary time when they are supposed to be available 30 minutes before mass.

please pray for our little parish of St Paul, our pastoral unit and our 2 priests. and for me too, that i lose not Hope.

thank you :)

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Prayer request. I have a close friend her name is Kay. She is entering into the end stages of melanoma cancer.

She is a wife, friend, spiritual director to many and is the leader of a very active and large Charismatic prayer group and has been for many, many, years. She is so special and gifted in many ways. Her strongest gift is evangelizing, then prayer worrier, and to many others to mention. She has given her entire life to the work of out Lord. She has brought many people back home to our Catholic faith, and back to Christ.

I can't say enough about the things she has done for the kingdom of heaven.

My prayer request for her is for total acceptance and peace. She is in her agony in the garden, right now.

Everyone has prayed, and prayed for a miracle. And though I believe until our last breath our God can do anything, I have felt for some time our Lord was calling her home.

She will be one of our biggest intercessors in heaven, and it is her who life that has prepared her for this moment. The moment of heaven, where her real work will begin, which God has prepared her for.

It will be hard to let her go. But I know that Heaven is our Home, and we all will be called there some day.

My BF and I are going out to spend time with her and her husband tomorrow. I just can't wait to get there to create one last good memory. I feel her time is shorter than we all think.

Thank you for your prayers of acceptance and peace for my dear friend Kay. God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
P

Peaceful Dove

Heavenly Father, I ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit once again on liftmeup. Strengthen him, Lord.
I would ask that others join me right now in the Name of Jesus, our Light and Salvation to command any evil spirits to flee from liftmeup. He is a child of the King of King, Lord of Lords. You, evil spirits have no hold on him. Go now, in Jesus name.
Lord, pour out your blessings on this child of yours. Love him and hold him tightly in your arms.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
AMEN!

Liftmeup, please remember these scriptures. "Greater is HE who is within me than he who is in the world." also "Resist satan and he will flee from you".

Go in peace now liftmeup. I will continue praying for you.
Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A Catholic Friend

Hello all!
Aug 6, 2009
USA
✟10,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to help people and go back to church. I was very active in my church group then one year people started to get married and moved away.

The group slowly closed. I lost contact with my old friends. I lost my confidence with meeting people and I stopped going to church.

After many years I want to go back again. I am kind of shy and I get nervous around people. My church has a Stephen ministry but I am even too shy to call them for help.

I want to start over and improve my Christian walk. I have the desire, but not the nerve to try again for fear of failure or rejection.

I have tried a few times to go back but I never made a connection with people. I am afraid if I try again and I don't make a connection with people I will get discouraged and not want to try again.

Thanks for the prayers
God bless

Upvote 0

corinthan1995

Jun 17, 2012
✟15,120.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me and my family that we will be at peace, my GCSE exams go well. Please pray that I will be able to become fluent in Spanish. That I will be healed, forgiven and find my purpose in life. That my family and I will prosper and move from this uncomfortable and tiring state we are living. That we may be relieved and feel renewed.
Please pray for this girl I know that she will feel the presence of God in her life and become a Catholic. Father if you are willing, take this cup from me, yet not as I will but as you will. Please pray for me.
Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0