Prayer Requests Thread-Bear one anothers Burden (2)

MariAnn96

Mar 6, 2020
WA
✟9,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
Please pray for my marriage, that God would do a miracle. Also, please say a prayer for my husband who is grieving after his father passed away a few months ago in a tragic car accident, as well as, for his grieving family and my dear mother-in-law. Also, for my cousin that he would turn back to God and my uncle who has never known Him. Thank you. Praying for others as well. May God bless you all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
Please pray for my marriage, that God would do a miracle. Also, please say a prayer for my husband who is grieving after his father passed away a few months ago in a tragic car accident, as well as, for his grieving family and my dear mother-in-law. Also, for my cousin that he would turn back to God and my uncle who has never known Him. Thank you. Praying for others as well. May God bless you all.
I will pray for you, and also recommend the prayer wall so that lots of the prayer partners will also pray for you.

Upvote 0

MariAnn96

Mar 6, 2020
WA
✟9,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for you, and also recommend the prayer wall so that lots of the prayer partners will also pray for you.
Thank you so much, my dear friend in Jesus. Blessings to you!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for healing, I have a very heavy cold and a husband to look after.
Dear Father Please heal and bless us both in Jesus precious name

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You are in our prayers constantly!
Thank you so much. Peter has to get through 8 more days of radiotherapy and 12 more of chemo. One or two problems, he has done so well up to now. Lord help us through the remaining treatment. :praying:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much. Peter has to get through 8 more days of radiotherapy and 12 more of chemo. One or two problems, he has done so well up to now. Lord help us through the remaining treatment. :praying:
Praying for hope and strength to fill your beings with His joy! You are greatly loved!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So good to have the weekend at home. One more week of treatment at Christies hospital on Monday. Peter says the hospital is very quiet, only one person with every patient allowed. So different than when we started at the beginning of the month when the place was buzzing.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So good to have the weekend at home. One more week of treatment at Christies hospital on Monday. Peter says the hospital is very quiet, only one person with every patient allowed. So different than when we started at the beginning of the month when the place was buzzing.
May the Lord be your strength and courage through this trial!

Upvote 0