Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
ET staff is asking that you join us in this prayer

Please join in prayer for all who are members of CF, whether current or former, active or inactive, staff and nonstaff, that we are given wisdom and love, and show grace and compassion for all. Pray for that we forgive others as Christ forgave us.

Dear Lord, You are great, merciful and faithful. We ask that you bless us and give us wisdom so that our posts reflect Christ in us, and glorifies You. We ask for healing for all who have been hurt emotionally, are discouraged, and that you give us compassion in our dealings with each other. May we show your grace in our communications with others.
I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior.
Amen.

Col 3:16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Please pray with me.

JeCrois

Je Crois (zshuh kwah) = 'I believe'
Jun 18, 2007
Jackson, MS
✟20,281.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen!

Father, there is nowhere we can go to escape the love you have displayed for us. There is nowhere for us to be outside of your warm embrace. Wherever we are there you'll be. We thank You for the many lives that are touched everyday through means of being in these forums. We thank you for everything that we have gained by being here.

I join in prayer for those who aren't here, that you will touch their hearts with Your Truth. I pray for those who are inactive, that they will see Your work in their lives.

I join in prayer for those active members who are here, that they will find what they come here to seek.

I join in prayer for staff, that we will use the God-given ability to discern Your wisdom.

I join in prayer for non-staff, that they will embrace reason and understanding.

Lord, may we have a sense of brotherhood and stewardship by what we do here and may, above all else, Your grace shine from our love for one another.

In the name of Christ Jesus.

Amen

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
and Lord, may all that happens here be used for your glory and not for strife, or in fighting, or arguments for doctrine sake. The story should be of Loving You and each other, not of love for debating or fights for the sake of who is more right.

We are all wrong in something. Only You have it all right. Please forgive us for our folly and for forgetting what is important.

Only You are important.

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
and Lord, may all that happens here be used for your glory and not for strife, or in fighting, or arguments for doctrine sake. The story should be of Loving You and each other, not of love for debating or fights for the sake of who is more right.

We are all wrong in something. Only You have it all right. Please forgive us for our folly and for forgetting what is important.

Only You are important.

And help us to love one another. Jesus said that that is how people will know that we belong to you is by our love for one another. May we constantly seek your face and to do your will

in Jesus name. :prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord, bring to each of our minds sin that we've committed, and that You've forgiven. Then remind us that we should forgive others, as You've forgiven us. And help us humbly accept forgiveness that we probably don't deserve, any more than You deserved to be punished for our sins.

Amen

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I join in agreement with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I ask that you restore this site according to your will and glory. Take away the kinks and bugs and do a might work all throughout this site.
This is your site Jesus and we ask that you bless it to its fullest, change hearts in hear open eyes and ears. I ask Jesus that this place once again radiates with you. Bring back the old and join together the new, bless the staff and give them your knoweledge. Restore this site back to its green pasture flowing with your milk and honey. Jesus Im not even sure what the problem is here or the full details as to what prompted this site wide prayer but you do Lord and I lay it in your hands and I stand in the gap for my fellow believers and believe that your will....will be done. amen

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I just want to take a moment to pray for this site. I ask Jesus that all spirits on this site not of you leave that only pure and Christ fearing people remain so that your will may be accomplished. Bring us back to where we were once again, draw us to you not as one, but as a whole body. Let us freely worship and glorifiy you put a hedge of protection around CF and its staff and give them wisdom to do your will and to speak truth.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.