Prayer Request

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
Last year I asked prayers that noisy neighbors move out. My prayers seem to have been answered. I had relative peace and quiet... For a while. But then new people moved in, and they are far less quiet. They have loud cars and motorbikes. Add to that, every house now seems to have dogs, so I hear barking at all hours of the day. The neighbors have made me hate weekends, since that seems to be when they make the most noise. My sleep pattern is all over the place. I usually fall asleep between 2-4 in the morning. I don't even remember when I've had at least eight hours of sleep. I've realized I hate living next door to people. I love my peace and quiet. Something I rarely have.
So this prayer request isn't for the neighbors to move but for me to move. My dream is to live somewhere secluded, private and quiet. Someplace like this:
Perfect for couples'/group getaway. This large luxury fun house won't  disappoint - Sunnyside

Somewhere surrounded by trees. No neighbors, at least for a mile. Still close to civilization but far enough not to be bothered by noise. And of course affordable.
But an expensive house would be a small price to pay for serenity.

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray God grants you peace and quiet and to live in a wonderful peaceful home and neighborhood!

I have the same issue. The neighbor above walks very loud and got upset when maintenance examined the ceiling and suggested to repair the floor to limit the noise. I’m hoping she moves out and that apartment is never rented until the floor is repaired.

• Prayers
Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0