malmo
✟8,445.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. Please pray for me because i dabbled in stuff that brought it to me and they are haunting me now (long story). Need prayer over me to get them to leave me while i wait for the only priest i found that is understanding that Jesus told us to cast out unclean spirits, its very rare to find one that does this and does not just think you have mental illness. They ignore it, they are not doing their calling.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi. Please pray for me because i dabbled in stuff that brought it to me and they are haunting me now (long story). Need prayer over me to get them to leave me while i wait for the only priest i found that is understanding that Jesus told us to cast out unclean spirits, its very rare to find one that does this and does not just think you have mental illness. They ignore it, they are not doing their calling.
Thank you. My name Ashkan Gharagozli

God our Father cannot lie He said "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered" Delivered! In JESUS name! Greater is HE that is in YOU then he thats in the world. He gave you all power all authority over the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Resist the enemy he has to HAS TO flee. No matter what we did or do we confess it and He is faithful just to forgive us and cleans us from all unrighteousness!

A song playing "Bow Down 7eventh Time Down". Find it listen to it. Not by chance its playing.

Upvote 0

Belonging to Abba

Jesus loves you!!!
Jun 27, 2015
✟38,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have trouble with demonic attack too and yesterday anxiety was bad and my friend told me to tell it to go in Jesus’ Name. Actually songs came on the radio right during that time about victory over fear and anxiety like “Peace Be Still” by Hope Darst.

Dear Lord, I pray that you would give Christian Friend victory over this demonic attack and fortify him with your strength and deliverance. I summon your mighty angels to fight off the demonic forces in the name of Jesus. I pray that you would do much more than we ask or imagine to protect Christian Friend from the enemy.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

After Staff Review

This Thread
is Now
Permanently Closed

RV: TRSC: Deliverance Rule:

Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons
is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed. Members concerned about demonic activity/deliverance may speak with a CF Chaplain in the Ask a Chaplain forum.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.