East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Continuing in prayer for my dear husband, Lord have mercy and heal him. I pray for help in giving him foods to make him more comfortable. Dear Father draw him close to you and give him peace, your wonderful peace, on Jesus's precious name

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8
Such a wonderful verse, I will share it with my husband

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟884,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Such a wonderful verse, I will share it with my husband

I believe this is a special verse when dealing with times of distress. Celebrate the victory before the battle. Like the Israelites did when they were marching off to battle against overwhelming odds in Chronicles 20. They praised and worshipped God celebrating the victory while they were marching to the battlefield and God delivered them and there wasn’t a single casualty.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Peter is very positive, we are trusting the Lord, and have such a good team working for us at the hospital.
I pray for healing, for the tumour to shrink.

Upvote 0

Simon/Rock

God is Truth. "Seek and ye(you) shall find."
Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Continuing in prayer for my dear husband, Lord have mercy and heal him. I pray for help in giving him foods to make him more comfortable. Dear Father draw him close to you and give him peace, your wonderful peace, on Jesus's precious name

Dear God,
I pray for you to please help heal musicalpilgrim's Husband.
Please keep him safe, and please give him peace.

~Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Peter fell down stairs! Nothing broken, grazes, cuts, more of a shock. He can't get used to being poorly, with restrictions. So I made him a cocoa and jam sandwich and he has gone back to bed.
I pray for his treatment to be successful, it hasn't started. We have another 2 or 3 weeks before we go to Christies hospital.
I pray for the tumour to shrink and finally disappear. In Jesus name.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I come into prayer agreement with you for your husband's healing, "If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19 Thank You in advance, Father God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your love and care over Peter. Thank you for being with him whenever he has pain or discomfort or feels fear or has a bad day. Encourage him with Your Word, "Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of thing not seen" Hebrews 11:1 LORD help Peter to see the evidence thru his faith in You. You see it as done! Thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0